RV & TV One way out - Page 2
Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Re: RV & TV One way out

Quote Originally Posted by Peek.a.boo
    Re: Hialeah officer accused of illegal gun trafficking assig

....Deal, any deal you can get. No one can help you now. Not your former chief, not the president of the PBA (peanut Butter Ass) can help you. In fact I am sure that all of your former friends have washed their hands of you. You know why? Because the Federal Government seized all of your communications systems. So therefore you may have inadvertently subjected them into your criminal world and thus possibly subjecting them to scrutiny by the Federal Government. Don't think for one second that your friends are not on pins and needles and trying to backtrack to remember if they communicated with you about anything criminal or potentially criminal. So if they have not thanked you personally let me thank you for them for the constant thought that the Feds. are going to be doing a search warrant at their houses just for being "friends" with you two.

So I say to you try to get the best plea offer you can and do not try to put all of the blame on JQ. At least JQ took ownership of his misdeeds. Unlike you wanting to blame everyone else for your stupidity and flat out greed.

Apparently Judge Middlebrooks does not buy your filthy garbage. And, unfortunately for you there is honesty on the prosecution side of your case, honest prosecutor honest agents. They do not have to fabricate evidence or hide behind continuences like MDSAO, MIAMI-DADE PD OR FDLE, has to do. That is correct folks there still is honesty in the Criminal Justice System and unfortunate for the mongoose and hubby they are working on their case.

So I say again get the best deal you possibly can , that is the only way you MAY be able to have some semblance of your former life. You remember that life don't you? When you and the mongoose lived to make other peoples lives miserable to get investigations going on innocent people, to reach out to friends to assist you with your dirty misdeeds.

Don't think for one second that the jury won't here about how you two have manipulated the system for years. Don't think for one second the jury won't hear about how you guys have made a living off of bogus law suits.
    Oh that is right you were only selling your "personal collection" to pay for the numerous law suits the mongoose was involved in. Idiot, NEWSFLASH your very own attempt at a self serving statement is going to allow the jury to hear about all of the lawsuits (bogus) as they are.

Don't you think the jury is going to see through all of your lies and manipulations. After all you and the mongoose would gloat and tell anyone that would listen about the "loophole" in the law that it is legal to sell your "personal collection". Unfortunate for you the Federal System feels differently.

I can't wait to see how many of the guns you sold out of greed were used in a crime. Do you think the gun you sold that wound up in Guatemala was used in a crime? Since Guatemala has one of the highest murder rates per capita in the world.
    I guess time will tell!!!!!
    But hey, look at the bright side you will probably only have to serve 95% of the years you are sentenced to.

Sleep tight rodent and rodent lover!!!
    Because there are a lot of people sleeping real good!!!!!
    The truth shall set you free.....well for some people at least
    :snicker:

WHAT IS WITH THE PREGNANT CHICK IS THE " PERSONAL COLLECTION" PHOTO?

DO YOU MEAN IN THE RED SHIRT? I DON' KNOW IF THAT IS PREGNANCY OR F.U.P.A.
    EITHER WAY SHE IS DISGUSTING!!!!!
    :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

BUENAS NOCHE MONGOOSE..SLEEP TIGHT

Too Many Tarnished Badges…
    Leave a reply

Sometimes you just wanna take your badge and…

Now, we’ll stipulate that these assclowns are in the news because they’re the exceptions, not the rule. (If you’re doing your job, serving and protecting, the media are remarkably uninterested in you). But except in extremely rare cases, Cops Behaving Badly seldom get more than a talking to, a sheet of paper in the file, or some free extra vacation. When they do get their thingies in a wringer, it’s usually because some external agency broke through the Thin Blue Line that was whitewashing their misconduct. QED.

ITEM: The Armory His Inventory

Now-fired Hialeah FL cop Rafael Valdes and his wife, former cop Tammy Valdes, are in federal trouble, accused of buying and selling hundreds of guns without bothering with the trivia of a federal firearms license. It gets better, or, from the viewpoint of the Valdeses, worse. A new indictment charges that at least some of the stuff they sold was stolen from Rafael’s department’s armory. They’re also charged with cheating on their taxes.

Quote Originally Posted by New Article
    Too Many Tarnished Badges…
    Leave a reply

Sometimes you just wanna take your badge and…

Now, we’ll stipulate that these assclowns are in the news because they’re the exceptions, not the rule. (If you’re doing your job, serving and protecting, the media are remarkably uninterested in you). But except in extremely rare cases, Cops Behaving Badly seldom get more than a talking to, a sheet of paper in the file, or some free extra vacation. When they do get their thingies in a wringer, it’s usually because some external agency broke through the Thin Blue Line that was whitewashing their misconduct. QED.

ITEM: The Armory His Inventory

Now-fired Hialeah FL cop Rafael Valdes and his wife, former cop Tammy Valdes, are in federal trouble, accused of buying and selling hundreds of guns without bothering with the trivia of a federal firearms license. It gets better, or, from the viewpoint of the Valdeses, worse. A new indictment charges that at least some of the stuff they sold was stolen from Rafael’s department’s armory. They’re also charged with cheating on their taxes.
    Eye in the Sky GBPD,FDLE,MDPD TV cronies.
    Thanks for the videos.

ANOTHER SCHOOL SHOOTING, OAKLAHOMA SCHOOL SHOOTING!!!
    SANDY HOOK SCHOOL SHOOTING ETC.....

THATS WHY PEOPLE LIKE THE TWO OF YOU NEED TO BE LOCKED UP FOR SELLING FIREARMS ILLEGALLY(600). BEING POLICE OFFICERS, OOPS I MEAN UNEMPLOYED EX POLICE OFFICERS WITH NO JOBS ANYMORE MAKES YOU SELLING FIREARMS ILEGALLY EVEN WORSE. JUDGE MIDDLEBROOKS IS GOING TO MAKE AN EXAMPLE OUT OF THE TWO OF YOU JERKOFFS. GET READY. OH I DID MENTION UNEMPLOYMENT IN MY ABOVE SENTENCE. TV DID YOU ALSO GET CAUGHT FOR GETTING UNEMPLOYMENT WHILE FALSIFYING YOUR UNEMPLOYMENT APPLICATION???? YET? YOU PUT YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY UNDER THE MICROSCOPE, EACH ONE OF THEM WILL HAVE THERE OWN TO WORRY ABOUT SOON??? SOME FEDERAL AGENTS WILL SOON BE ASKING THEM A FEW QUESTIONS OF THERE OWN. HOPE THEY DID NOT USE THE SAME TAX MAN!!! DO THE RIGHT THING AND CONTACT EACH FAMILY MEMBER AND APOLIGIZE FOR YOUR VERY EXISTENCE IN LIFE, AND FOR WHAT THEY ARE ABOUT TO EXPERIENCE. ALL BECAUSE YOU THOUGHT YOU WERE ABOVE THE LAW AND KARMA WOULD NOT CATCH UP WITH YOU.

IDIOTS!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Oaklahoma Shooting
    ANOTHER SCHOOL SHOOTING, OAKLAHOMA SCHOOL SHOOTING!!!
    SANDY HOOK SCHOOL SHOOTING ETC.....

THATS WHY PEOPLE LIKE THE TWO OF YOU NEED TO BE LOCKED UP FOR SELLING FIREARMS ILLEGALLY(600). BEING POLICE OFFICERS, OOPS I MEAN UNEMPLOYED EX POLICE OFFICERS WITH NO JOBS ANYMORE MAKES YOU SELLING FIREARMS ILEGALLY EVEN WORSE. JUDGE MIDDLEBROOKS IS GOING TO MAKE AN EXAMPLE OUT OF THE TWO OF YOU JERKOFFS. GET READY. OH I DID MENTION UNEMPLOYMENT IN MY ABOVE SENTENCE. TV DID YOU ALSO GET CAUGHT FOR GETTING UNEMPLOYMENT WHILE FALSIFYING YOUR UNEMPLOYMENT APPLICATION???? YET? YOU PUT YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY UNDER THE MICROSCOPE, EACH ONE OF THEM WILL HAVE THERE OWN TO WORRY ABOUT SOON??? SOME FEDERAL AGENTS WILL SOON BE ASKING THEM A FEW QUESTIONS OF THERE OWN. HOPE THEY DID NOT USE THE SAME TAX MAN!!! DO THE RIGHT THING AND CONTACT EACH FAMILY MEMBER AND APOLIGIZE FOR YOUR VERY EXISTENCE IN LIFE, AND FOR WHAT THEY ARE ABOUT TO EXPERIENCE. ALL BECAUSE YOU THOUGHT YOU WERE ABOVE THE LAW AND KARMA WOULD NOT CATCH UP WITH YOU.

IDIOTS!!!
    And GEORGIA SCHOOL SHOOTING.

BEAUTIFUL DAY, ISN'T IT MONGOOSE?

GOOD NIGHT MONGOOSE AND GANG :evil: :evil: :evil:

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast