Sad state of affairs - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Re: Sad state of affairs

Cpl got fired? What!!!?

Cpl is a joke when I was in the academy he would always come into my class looking for a girl recruits we had the two hottest girls in the academy at the time and he would always come looking for them. He was a joke as a TA always late and never in his office he swears he was a bad ass just because he works for a 10 man department! He was a horrible TA and an even worst instructor the academy at miami Dade college is a joke to begin with and with cpl there it was even a bigger joke! The class leader of my class snitched everybody out to Paul Kelly when he came to talk to my class and Kelly was pissed!!! Good luck at your 10 man department cpl!

really? i thought he taught us how to do traffic and felony stops pretty well. i understand what your saying tho.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest234567
    Cpl is a joke when I was in the academy he would always come into my class looking for a girl recruits we had the two hottest girls in the academy at the time and he would always come looking for them. He was a joke as a TA always late and never in his office he swears he was a bad ass just because he works for a 10 man department! He was a horrible TA and an even worst instructor the academy at miami Dade college is a joke to begin with and with cpl there it was even a bigger joke! The class leader of my class snitched everybody out to Paul Kelly when he came to talk to my class and Kelly was pissed!!! Good luck at your 10 man department cpl!

Reading this and seeing that you have just come out of a self sponsored academy and (probably trying to find work)and that you are already disgruntle and talking about people in other agencies, it doesn't seem like you will go far in this profession.

Karma is a *****!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by inthedrop
    Quote Originally Posted by futurecop14
    It is sad to see the number of disgruntled employees in this department. I was considering to apply there to get my foot at the door, get some experience and what not. Usually, small police departments based on what I heard are freed of bs, backstabbing and all that comes from big departments. But after reading y'all post, I reconsidered. Not because of that supervisor that apparently is a mess, or that sergeant that goes around and sleeps with everyone, but merely that lack of unity amongst y'all and the back stabbing that is very obvious.

As titled "SAD STATE OF AFFAIRS"....
    Thats pretty brazen to critique a department when you are not even on one. Obviously you cant read between the lines so ill break it down for you.

We are united , rumors about the SGT are posted by the 3 people responsible for bringing this department down

City Manager Jason Walker (alchoholic wanna be womanizer who makes out with residents in city hall)
    Chief Eugene Morales (lost balls and does nothing all day but talk on phone to his mistress)
    CPL Manuel Casais (You have read the posts right? Went to school with Jason,cant get hired anywhere else and on and on and on)

Unfortunatly the SGT is a victim of Sexual Discrimination she is the only female on the dept, its a shame Manny had to resort to posting rumors. Ask who has gotten this dept the most and its not the 3 idiots! As an Officer I have paid the price for alligning myself with Sarge so have many others. Its a great department run by buffons.

Regardless dont critique my department and you have nothing to compare it to, everyjob no matter the size has idiots.
    You say it's such a great department but you are talking crap about everyone there except the SGT. It's obvious that you are one of those taking a turn at the old door knob.

I hear that there is an officer who calls himself a Marine but in fact did not even finish bootcamp and went out cowardly on a medical discharge.

Couldn't even pass the polygraph with El Portal and can't get hired by any other agencies because he can't pass a poly.

We have a petition going around to our residents to have Miami South Police Department take over.

Quote Originally Posted by inthedrop
    Quote Originally Posted by futurecop14
    It is sad to see the number of disgruntled employees in this department. I was considering to apply there to get my foot at the door, get some experience and what not. Usually, small police departments based on what I heard are freed of bs, backstabbing and all that comes from big departments. But after reading y'all post, I reconsidered. Not because of that supervisor that apparently is a mess, or that sergeant that goes around and sleeps with everyone, but merely that lack of unity amongst y'all and the back stabbing that is very obvious.

As titled "SAD STATE OF AFFAIRS"....
    Thats pretty brazen to critique a department when you are not even on one. Obviously you cant read between the lines so ill break it down for you.

We are united , rumors about the SGT are posted by the 3 people responsible for bringing this department down

City Manager Jason Walker (alchoholic wanna be womanizer who makes out with residents in city hall)
    Chief Eugene Morales (lost balls and does nothing all day but talk on phone to his mistress)
    CPL Manuel Casais (You have read the posts right? Went to school with Jason,cant get hired anywhere else and on and on and on)

Unfortunatly the SGT is a victim of Sexual Discrimination she is the only female on the dept, its a shame Manny had to resort to posting rumors. Ask who has gotten this dept the most and its not the 3 idiots! As an Officer I have paid the price for alligning myself with Sarge so have many others. Its a great department run by buffons.

Regardless dont critique my department and you have nothing to compare it to, everyjob no matter the size has idiots.

Since you are engaging in the BS, glad you reconsidered applying because your not welcome anyway!

A petition is in fact going around the city. One was in my mailbox. I hope this is more than just bluster! The city would be better off if Miami Shores just took over police services. Its quite obvious we need better resources and it actually makes complete sense.

Quote Originally Posted by retirednorth
    A petition is in fact going around the city. One was in my mailbox. I hope this is more than just bluster! The city would be better off if Miami Shores just took over police services. Its quite obvious we need better resources and it actually makes complete sense.
    DONT hold your breath! it isnt going to happen

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Prohojii View Post
    Hi all, I have been out of the game for a long time and am pretty new to the game. I was wondering if there is a good place to go to see the general state of affairs in the world. Who is at war with who ect or if you kinda of just need to work it out/be a part of a faction.Thanks
    Go put on the News at home estupido! "Generall state off affairs In the World!" So you come to a police forum to figure out what the state of affairs is around the world lmao....go apply at el portal you will fit right in with !

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123