Sad state of affairs - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Re: Sad state of affairs

yeah i bet it was one of the aforementioned. I love how he tried acting like a hard ass to us while at the academy yet no one really liked him (staffwise) def glad hes gone for a so called "instructor" he was very disrespectful and very hypocritical.

I can't believe this crap about the CPL. He is always a great guy to me. A go getter and eager to help us. Now that we are complaining about each other what about that Sergeant Ronnie Hufnagel, some piece of work she is huh... We all hate to work with her! All she does is hang around the 05 and play on facebook. Don't expect her to 15 with you, cause she won't. The few times she has, she has no clue what the heck she is doing!!! She is useless as udders on a bull!!

Quote Originally Posted by 19monster
    I can't believe this crap about the CPL. He is always a great guy to me. A go getter and eager to help us. Now that we are complaining about each other what about that Sergeant Ronnie Hufnagel, some piece of work she is huh... We all hate to work with her! All she does is hang around the 05 and play on facebook. Don't expect her to 15 with you, cause she won't. The few times she has, she has no clue what the heck she is doing!!! She is useless as udders on a bull!!

LMAO, but so TRUE!!!

You can sooooooo tell you are either CPL or JASON, to put the full name and title of the SGT shows your true colors. We can go on and on about the CPLs not knowing the law and shit getting kicked back by the state or the fact that his chair in the office has permant butt imprints and screwed to the Chiefs door. Or the special 4 hour schedule he has and the claiming to work 40 hrs a week NOT! oh i forgot the special schedule was because he worked at the academy but isnt he fired from there now? still on special schedule CPL? of course you are you fat pimple face ass kisser.

Quote Originally Posted by 09QSK

LMAO, but so TRUE!!!
    OMG!! Hi Manny glad you could join us! See how much your loved! Oh the stories I can tell...

Miami shores pd should have taken over this trainwreck long ago. I know for a fact that department is top notch and has well qualified officers and detectives. And I'm an el portalianand not the only citizen who thinks this.

One can see that mr. CPL is a total idiot.
    He brings the whole department down while the chief sits around getting fatter.

Wake up Corp! I see you drooling.

interesting...

Yes miami shores is much better police but the taxes! :evil: eh

If Miami Shores took over that neighborhood it would have to be with the GUARANTEE they could clean house as far as the PD goes.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast