What does KWPD look for in their applicants?

What does KWPD look for in their applicants?

Hello. I am going to be applying, but I want to know what I can do to make my application stick out above the rest (in a good way, wise guys.). I've only got 2 years on with a N. FL agency, and my only cert. is radar and laser (my agency doesn't like sending people for the advanced training). Background is clean with the exception of one IA ding. You guys be safe down there.

Re: What does KWPD look for in their applicants?

LMAO. Send them your IA investigation on pink sparkle paper. That should help fluff it up a bit!

Junior Member LEO Affairs Recruit
    Prolly not funny but funny, it's who can give the best shiner on...Its how I distinguish MCSO arrests from KWPD arrests. Black and bruised is city of KW in 99% of mug shots.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by ;1880622
    Hello. I am going to be applying, but I want to know what I can do to make my application stick out above the rest (in a good way, wise guys.). I've only got 2 years on with a N. FL agency, and my only cert. is radar and laser (my agency doesn't like sending people for the advanced training). Background is clean with the exception of one IA ding. You guys be safe down there.
    Show up to the interview wearing a Rainbow tie,pink sucks. That should do it.