Sheriff Steve's BIG Drug Bust
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sheriff Steve's BIG Drug Bust

Stop the Presses! Alert the Associated Press, FOX, WINK, CNN and The Wall Street Journal! Sheriff Steve Whidden recently arrested a nineteen year old college student for possession of steroids! WOW! What an awesome crime-fighter. The expired tag the kid had on his car just reeked of potential criminal activity and our Sheriff stepped up to the plate and took him down like the major illicit drug trafficker that he obviously was. Excellent police work, I bet he'll write himself a "letter of accomodation." Maybe he'll pin his own medal on his chest?

Sadly, he no doubt had his PIO Captain issue an immediate press release to the local rags as it managed to make today's front page on both sides of the county. No mention of the record-setting pace of traffic fatalities in Hendry County this year or the fact that not a single homicide has been solved by HCSO in well over 18 months (or longer?) Talk about self-aggrandizing behavior but then again, he's consistent, it's all about him, always has been.

Re: Sheriff Steve's BIG Drug Bust

Backstabbing runt

I am glad to see that NOTHING HAS CHANGED in Hendry County...I know that this county is really stuck in 1970 and so glad I don't have to reside there...best of luck good folks...you voted for good ol' Peaches...please keep him there.

Quote Originally Posted by Keeping Hendry Safe
    Stop the Presses! Alert the Associated Press, FOX, WINK, CNN and The Wall Street Journal! Sheriff Steve Whidden recently arrested a nineteen year old college student for possession of steroids! WOW! What an awesome crime-fighter. The expired tag the kid had on his car just reeked of potential criminal activity and our Sheriff stepped up to the plate and took him down like the major illicit drug trafficker that he obviously was. Excellent police work, I bet he'll write himself a "letter of accomodation." Maybe he'll pin his own medal on his chest?

Sadly, he no doubt had his PIO Captain issue an immediate press release to the local rags as it managed to make today's front page on both sides of the county. No mention of the record-setting pace of traffic fatalities in Hendry County this year or the fact that not a single homicide has been solved by HCSO in well over 18 months (or longer?) Talk about self-aggrandizing behavior but then again, he's consistent, it's all about him, always has been.

Well short and round has made his preference for self promoting (usually at the expense of others) very well known. Its almost as synonymous with his name as $21 dollar girl on duty lap dances at the Azteca and illegal in custody releases in fact. I'm curious, however, just wondering if anyone in that s@#% hole is still actually reporting to give an actual crap about anything that comes out of that God forsaken cesspool called the HCSO? I mean lets face it the elected representation is obviously so far entrenched in the corruption that they turn a blind eye to pretty well every type of crime, malfeasance, misdoing, or unethical activity from all the others so what's the point??? Why waste the ink or paper? I mean its not even election year yet and trust me no one will remember. ..Guess fat bottom needs new stuff for his scrap book collection every now and then to reassure himself he is "a real cop."

Oh and since you brought it up, yeah, don't worry about that homicide rate or traffic fatalities. That'll never hit the local rags since we know how that works. Homicide closures?? Have you seen the troop parading around that investigation division lately? If that new accreditation body wanted to be helpful they would institute a policy that peaches hand picks (this is multiplied if they are an actual relative) must be required to carry around potted plants to replace the oxygen they use.

Carry on little fat one and company. The real news is on its way shortly... :snicker:

To the point and stated with FACTS

Unregistered

Oh the years can pass by but ol peaches will never change

Steve, just leave with whatever bit of pride (which is not much) that you have and let Hendry County heal itself from your crumbling legacy as one of the worse sheriff's of HC.

Unregistered

loser like you wakes up each day to live in the past

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Steve, just leave with whatever bit of pride (which is not much) that you have and let Hendry County heal itself from your crumbling legacy as one of the worse sheriff's of HC.
    what you gonna do when term 4 begins without you? there's your theme from COPS loser

Unregistered
    Retard he’s the only since Dice Sr to have multiple terms. Idiot look at your history of Hendry County Sheriffs.

Unregistered
    Retard he’s the only since Dice Sr to have multiple terms. Idiot look at your history of Hendry County Sheriffs.
    Retard it's spelled D-y-e-s-s. Idiot look at your own self before pointing at others.

Unregistered

Snicker? SEVEN years later still going!

Quote Originally Posted by ;1891635
    Well short and round has made his preference for self promoting (usually at the expense of others) very well known. Its almost as synonymous with his name as $21 dollar girl on duty lap dances at the Azteca and illegal in custody releases in fact. I'm curious, however, just wondering if anyone in that s@#% hole is still actually reporting to give an actual crap about anything that comes out of that God forsaken cesspool called the HCSO? I mean lets face it the elected representation is obviously so far entrenched in the corruption that they turn a blind eye to pretty well every type of crime, malfeasance, misdoing, or unethical activity from all the others so what's the point??? Why waste the ink or paper? I mean its not even election year yet and trust me no one will remember. ..Guess fat bottom needs new stuff for his scrap book collection every now and then to reassure himself he is "a real cop."

Oh and since you brought it up, yeah, don't worry about that homicide rate or traffic fatalities. That'll never hit the local rags since we know how that works. Homicide closures?? Have you seen the troop parading around that investigation division lately? If that new accreditation body wanted to be helpful they would institute a policy that peaches hand picks (this is multiplied if they are an actual relative) must be required to carry around potted plants to replace the oxygen they use.

Carry on little fat one and company. The real news is on its way shortly... :snicker:
    Is the real news still coming? Who's laughing now?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast