Miami, hire more white guys !
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Miami, hire more white guys !

Tired of all the incompetence, corruption, and lack of intelligence here at he MPD ? Then hire more white guys ! Between the inept blacks, and corrupt Cuban society here in Miami,it's time to start hiring the original founders of Miami, the good old boys, the white Anglos !

A much better breed of cop, lets get back to being a proud MPD once again. Since 1980 this place has become a cess pool, of shit, lack of intelligence , and embarrassment ! Lets get on the ball Miami, and start hiring the blue eyed superior breed of cop,like we use to have.

What's the percentage of white guys here ? Not much,lets put more white guys in command levels as well, enough of the NBO, and Look down incompetent questionable character types ! Guys like Dave Ramras should have been elevated to high command ages ago, as well as the Norseman Dave Magnusson , enough ,is enough !!!!!!

Re: Miami, hire more white guys !

Right on, good idea. We are being discriminated here, it's about time we got respect, and promoted ,after all we have superior intelligence,and we look better ! It took me ages to get on K9 just because I'm a white Anglo , I have been bypassed for sgt, for the same reason,I'm sick of these Beaners ,and coons , getting all the breaks !

Thanks for your opinion Carpenter , does being a total 35 white asshole count as well ?

He's just pissed off because he can't get ahead here, wonder why ? Too much 35 ing :snicker:

Race Statistics MPD
    1972 93 % white Males 7 % all other
    2012 7 % white males 93 % all other

The problem with hiring white guys is they ain't any left in dade county. They've all left and taken the flag with them!

Promote a drive to hire white Anglos and they will come , they needs the $$$$$ ! But alas the friends and family plan,don't want that ops:

Quote Originally Posted by White power here ?
    Tired of all the incompetence, corruption, and lack of intelligence here at he MPD ? Then hire more white guys ! Between the inept blacks, and corrupt Cuban society here in Miami,it's time to start hiring the original founders of Miami, the good old boys, the white Anglos !

A much better breed of cop, lets get back to being a proud MPD once again. Since 1980 this place has become a cess pool, of shit, lack of intelligence , and embarrassment ! Lets get on the ball Miami, and start hiring the blue eyed superior breed of cop,like we use to have.

What's the percentage of white guys here ? Not much,lets put more white guys in command levels as well, enough of the NBO, and Look down incompetent questionable character types ! Guys like Dave Ramras should have been elevated to high command ages ago, as well as the Norseman Dave Magnusson , enough ,is enough !!!!!!
    F--k White Power and all that racist garbage. The good ol' boy NASCAR circuit back here in the '70s was racist. The Baja Marimba Band now calling the shots is racist. Both are wrong and need an uprooting. But we sure as shit don't need some Aryan crap around here. Spew your shit elsewhere. What we need is competence and deserving ascension of all races and sexes.

Ok we all know who wrote this, another " MPD chimpanzee " hey thats COOL , an MPD chimpanzee, it rimes , ha ha LOL !
    Listen coon, everything you people take over turns to shit ! And I mean EVERYTHING !
    Detroit, all the African countries, ( that did well when the white man was there and in control , but now all ****ed up) but face it you people can't even pass a test, that's why YOUR here ! And of course you've screwed this place over as well, especially the North end, where your just zoo keepers "!" You apes can't do anything right, except basketball, and fried chicken !

They make things easy for you, like civil service tests, and your ghetto cousins $$$ free money for momma , how many baby chimps can she have $$$$$ , !
    Remember this : What's the definition of mass confusion ?????? Fathers day in Overtown :x

How about going back to Somalia, I hear that's an example of your up and coming race , or how about Uganda, shall I go on ? As said , everything you people get involved with turns to shit,including the MPD , Leroy & Laushaun . Yes the Timba Cuban boys are in charge, and don't you forget it jungle bunny :lol:

The best way to really screw something up is to let the Cubans run it. They have turned MPD into a 3rd world government.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast