Does anyone respect Scott?

Does anyone respect Scott?

I was just wondering, other than the female subordinates he's bedded over the years, does anyone respect this guy? I work for a close agency and everytime I hear his name everyone rolls their eyes. Then the horror stories follow. How did this guy get in command? I've met him a few times and each time my creepy/this guy is fake as shit alarm goes off. Does anyone see through his forced smiles and his absolute bizarre need to violate your space and touch you as he talks?

Re: Does anyone respect Scott?

We all see it. We all "Feel" it too... in more ways than one. His FREAKY touching and his unbelievable horrible leadership skills.

Its a joke, but the admin, including his buddy at the top, have allowed him and others to go on and on. Its an intimidation tact.
    Rule by intimidation, make people feel they have no other option but to submit.
    As I have heard one former, Sgt, then Lt., now Capt. say over and over again... Cowboy up! or get out...

In other words, if you don't like what we do, be it legal, moral, ethical, or NOT, deal with it or fear the wrath of the brass working their butts off to get you out the door as quickly as possible.

Oh, and not to mention the complete disgusting conflict of interest and immoral behavior... considering my WIFE was approached by a certain touchy feely Captain and was hit on by said Captain, when he knew all along who she was. I cannot wait til the day he is no longer L.E. so I can give him a piece of my mind without him having the power to ruin my career. :evil:

Re: Does anyone respect Scott?

Yes he really is a creep. He hit on my wife over an over again, in front of me, at the Police Ball. He really abuses his authority over others, and this issue isnt the only aspect.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by ;1883416
    Yes he really is a creep. He hit on my wife over an over again, in front of me, at the Police Ball. He really abuses his authority over others, and this issue isnt the only aspect.
    Long ago he was a rather cool guy but then something happened, he got divorced and became creepy as hell. He looks at you with empty eyes and a creepy as hell smile. He’s the guy we will read about some day as haven gone mad and hurt people