Mandatory Pictures - Page 2
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Re: Mandatory Pictures

I wonder if the new Ft Myers captain will wear a crown for the picture, since he considers himself the king who is going to save the district. The only thing he has done is make things worse. My sergeant sent me to work a s4 two counties away a few days ago he said it wasn't his decision. The captain is running the entire show and is screwing the Troopers, Iam noticing more people sick lately though, even myself. Who cares, we can't even work SOAR anymore. 303 303 303 303

Quote Originally Posted by lucky
    Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Just goes to show how much of a clique FHP is. If you are not in the clique and are retired you do not even get notified of having your photo taken for something like this. If you are in the FHP clique you are notified and get to be part of it.
    Bill Johnson is mad again, go back to 8th street and find a woman. Nobody wants your hamster face on the book.
    Grow up, I doubt the guy even cares that FHP is doing another year book.

Several of the majors will need platforms/telephone books due to being so short !!

Quote Originally Posted by hanky
    I wonder if the new Ft Myers captain will wear a crown for the picture, since he considers himself the king who is going to save the district. The only thing he has done is make things worse. My sergeant sent me to work a s4 two counties away a few days ago he said it wasn't his decision. The captain is running the entire show and is screwing the Troopers, Iam noticing more people sick lately though, even myself. Who cares, we can't even work SOAR anymore. 303 303 303 303
    Your Sgt is one heck of a leader. The sgts behavior is indicative of a lack of backbone and courage.

Your Sgt is one heck of a leader. The sgts behavior is indicative of a lack of backbone and courage.
    What the hell is that supposed to mean? He is supposed to ignore the orders of the captain? It is ridiculous that you have a captain making calls about zone issues when there is a Sgt. 10-8.
    Micromanagement at its finest....The new FHP....Gotta love it.

What the hell is that supposed to mean? He is supposed to ignore the orders of the captain? It is ridiculous that you have a captain making calls about zone issues when there is a Sgt. 10-8.
    Oops, didn't communicate properly on my part. I apologive and please let me clarify. If the sergeant had a backbone and courage he would have given the order as his own! That is leadership and command presence. Too many at all levels the blame those above.

Based on all I have read about Ft Myers the Cpt probably has been given his direction and is doing what he is supposed to do.

Go to work!

Let me understand this. The capt out ranks the sgt. The capt gives the sgt an order and he carries it out but has no back bone? I'll tell you what trooper, next time your sgt, lt or capt gives you an order or tells you to do someting, tell them "no" and do what you want to do. After all, YOU the trooper would have the back bone then! Let me know how that works out! True, most capts and lts with this agency are a joke, but not much a sgt and trp can do if no support from the higher ranks!

Oops, didn't communicate properly on my part. I apologive and please let me clarify. If the sergeant had a backbone and courage he would have given the order as his own! That is leadership and command presence. Too many at all levels the blame those above.

Based on all I have read about Ft Myers the Cpt probably has been given his direction and is doing what he is supposed to do.

Go to work!
    Another Fool has spoken.

The problem with this Captain is: he is clueless with what is going on in the road, you can't lead a tribe if you haven't eaten Buffalo yourself. Ft Myer's is now composed of 5 different counties, he is not familiar with all of them nor he knows how the Sheriff's department operates. The sergeants are out there on a daily basis and know where the staffing is needed and which calls to prioritize. The Captain is failing to listen to his senior sergeants and it will backfire on him, all the decisions he has made so far are creating a hostile environment starting with the Trooper and are creating problems with response to calls. It's absurd to have a Trooper drive 2 counties away to respond to a disable vehicle when it can be handled by the locals, it's stupid to send a Trooper to a call that is twenty five miles away 12 minutes before the end of the shift. These are some of the decisions made by the new Captain and they are not working because he is not listening to the guys below. As long as he keeps following Baumann's leadership approach, he will be in failure mode, just ask the THI's in Troop-F.

Quote Originally Posted by foolish

Go to work!
    Another Fool has spoken.

The problem with this Captain is: he is clueless with what is going on in the road, you can't lead a tribe if you haven't eaten Buffalo yourself. Ft Myer's is now composed of 5 different counties, he is not familiar with all of them nor he knows how the Sheriff's department operates. The sergeants are out there on a daily basis and know where the staffing is needed and which calls to prioritize. The Captain is failing to listen to his senior sergeants and it will backfire on him, all the decisions he has made so far are creating a hostile environment starting with the Trooper and are creating problems with response to calls. It's absurd to have a Trooper drive 2 counties away to respond to a disable vehicle when it can be handled by the locals, it's stupid to send a Trooper to a call that is twenty five miles away 12 minutes before the end of the shift. These are some of the decisions made by the new Captain and they are not working because he is not listening to the guys below. As long as he keeps following Baumann's leadership approach, he will be in failure mode, just ask the THI's in Troop-F.

Culhane might have been an idiot for some things, his firing was his 208 crap, he didn't get fired sooner because at least he listened to the sergeants. He let the sergeants and lieutenants do their jobs and was not constantly micromanaging every move they made. Culhane began to fail after two years in, Cardwell is failing from week two. :idea:

Looks like the Ft. Myers clique is really upset and is trying to do a repeat of what they did to Captain Wells.

The biggest problem in Ft. Myers right now are three lieutenants and five sergeants. Remove them and Ft. Myers will start to function again. Keep them there and Ft. Myers will continue to fester because of the clique.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast