you get paid WHAT!?!?!?!?!

Post you get paid WHAT!?!?!?!?!

So I went on your website and was thinking of relocating to south Florida. When I say your pay and benefits, I kind of wondered where all the pay cuts came from. I did some digging and found out NONE of what Miami advertised is true. FUK THAT SHIT!!!! All you see when you google Miami is murder after shooting after robbery. All that ****ing work and danger without any step raises, very poor starting pay, lateral pay sucks, corruption? False advertising for sure and no way will I work for peanuts. I've been a leo for 6 years here in central Florida and I clear almost 73,000.00 a year with half the danger. GET OUT OF THAT DEPARTMENT IF YOU CAN!

Re: you get paid WHAT!?!?!?!?!

I agree! I give every citizen of miami a ticket. No breaks if you live in the city. You **** with me u **** with you twice as hard.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    So I went on your website and was thinking of relocating to south Florida. When I say your pay and benefits, I kind of wondered where all the pay cuts came from. I did some digging and found out NONE of what Miami advertised is true. FUK THAT SHIT!!!! All you see when you google Miami is murder after shooting after robbery. All that ****ing work and danger without any step raises, very poor starting pay, lateral pay sucks, corruption? False advertising for sure and no way will I work for peanuts. I've been a leo for 6 years here in central Florida and I clear almost 73,000.00 a year with half the danger. GET OUT OF THAT DEPARTMENT IF YOU CAN!
    Stay where you are!! You would have to be out of your fukking mind to want to come work in Miami. The department is a shit hole.

Whats your Dept? My bags are already packed...

Mines are to!!!! :devil:

This place is a $hit hole. Why would anyone want to live here? Stay where you are and be thankful you don't have to live here.

I wouldn't want to come to MPD to be forced to work with a bunch of ***** assed crybabies who think that the world owes them something just because they put on that trashy rag you call a uniform. Don't blame anyone but themselves. They have a shitty union who sells them out to the mayor constantly. Let him go take a bike ride with his lover when he should be fighting for their rights while they have to work that off duty to pay bills. Stay there and make twenty or thirty thousand less per year that officers from other departments make. If the crybabies don't want to do anything about it except come on Leoaffairs and complain like a ***** the STFU.