Employment at CCSO - Page 6
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Unregistered

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    THIS PLACE IS CORRUPT AS HELL.
    heres one of casey wingos videos,beat a old man in diabetic shock 4667 views so far, https://youtu.be/a9xWG8W6i90
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote
    05-05-2017, 09:37 PM #5
    Unregistered
    kasey wingo lieing about being assaulted caught on robert harris dash cam,12775 views https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JocfMAhoMyc
    05-06-2017, 01:47 AM #6
    Unregistered
    Sheriff is corrupt as hell
    Wingo gets away with this shit, but I get fired for supposedly being untruthful on a statement to prb for a case I was on and the way the took my statement because they did want me anymore and my Sgt T.E. wanted to **** me. But he lyes on a report and gets it on film and still has a job go figure corupted that is all I have to say
    05-06-2017, 11:23 AM #7
    Unregistered
    charlottecountyflcopwatch2@gmail.com WE ARE LOOKING FOR PEOPLE TO HELP EXPOSE THE CORRUPTION AT COLLIER COUNTY SHERIFF,GIVE YOURE STORYS VIDEO DOCUMENTS I WILL POST IT 55 MILION VIEWS ON UTUBE CHANEL,48 THOUSAND SUBCRIBERS,OVER 2 MILION VIEWS A MTH.. https://www.youtube.com/user/LIVEFREEORDIEPEOPLE

LMAO You lost me at "But I was Fired"

Unregistered

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    LMAO You lost me at "But I was Fired"

LMAO Me Too

Unregistered

employment process

I was wondering if anyone is currently going through the process for a road deputy?

I went down to Naples and did an interview and signed a conditional offer and completed all the test's that were required.

HR advised that it would take 3-4 months to complete the background process before I heard anything back.

I was wondering if anyone knows what to expect from here. I have no reason to believe my background would come back in any negative way.

Thanks in advance for response.

truvito

Applying for ccso

I put my application in and they said I will receive an e-mail or letter saying the next step. That was on 7-27-18. How long for anyone who knows how long it took before they got back to you for he next step?

Some guy

Timeline

I submitted my application, received invitation to apply 2 weeks later, scheduled interview for 3 weeks after, heard back about 3 weeks after that, scheduled tests over 5 week period, and that's where I currently stand. Hope that helps.
    I was hoping I would hear back sooner than 3-4 months after passing my tests, but man, lol

Unregistered
    HR advised that it would take 3-4 months to complete the background process before I heard anything back.

Any update on your 3-4 month wait?

Unregistered

Said

Quote Originally Posted by Some guy View Post
    I submitted my application, received invitation to apply 2 weeks later, scheduled interview for 3 weeks after, heard back about 3 weeks after that, scheduled tests over 5 week period, and that's where I currently stand. Hope that helps.
    I was hoping I would hear back sooner than 3-4 months after passing my tests, but man, lol
    Thanks for thr response. I put on my application, corrections officer and community patrol. I got the letter in to call HR and schedule a test and interview. They said if I pass the test and interview, I would get my choice. If I only pass one then it is what it is. But this Thursday is my test. Is that the one you were describing about situations and memeory?

Some guy

Test

The test that I took was the FBAT, specifically for LE. FBAT is different for corrections, I believe. Either way, best of luck!

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456