Employment at CCSO - Page 3
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Re: Employment at CCSO

Frank,

I am still waiting to hear anything. It has been a month for me (31 days) and no word. I was in email correspondence with HR for a short while and they said to be patient and basically wait it out. So that's where I am at in the process. Good things come to those who wait. The only scheduled LEO class for this year (according to the website) started Monday (24th) so hopefully they do a private class for the new hires. Good luck and best wishes.

Leo Applicant
    Do you have prior LEO experience, or are you looking to go to the academy.

I have military experience, no LEO experience. I would be going to the academy. Thank you

Does anyone have any further updates on the hiring as of today. Haven't seen a post on here in a long while.

I have seen a few people getting hired here and there. Agency members get emails everytime someone gets hired. I have seen a few emails about Certified LEOs, a few emails about sponsored LEOs, and a few about sponsored COs. There have been other emails about other jobs like Jail Techs and whatnot. They are slowly working through the applicants.

To be honest with you all, CCSO is notorious for having one of the longest hiring processes in the business. I am not sure why, but they take forever to get through applications. I do not know if this is intentional or having some sort of issue in HR. Nonetheless, it takes every single one of us forever to get through it. I know it is hard, but if you can, wait it out. You'll be surprised how long this can take but eventually you will hear something. Just keep calling once every week or two and try to get an update from HR.

I have experience with another agency and applied for a law enforcement position approximately two months ago. I recently just received a letter stating they do pre-employment screening in batches, and they currently do not have a date when they will start processing applications again. They did say my file is saved and they will contact me when they begin processing applications again.

Hey 9QANfHtr, how long did it take for your entire hiring process before academy?

I have experience (5 years), applied in December 2013. Passed Oral Board and FBAT in February 2014. Passed Polygraph/Medical/Psych June 2014. Passed FL EOT August 2014. Passed SOCE September 2014. Notified September 2014 that I was not selected, and I was not given a reason as to why.

Unregistered

does CCSO have a union? if yes, who?

Does CCSO have a union? If yes, Who?

Unregistered
    Good Evening. I am not sure if anyone is monitoring this post anymore, but I will try anyway. I applied for the Law Enforcement Trainee Position. I have 9 1/2 years as a correctional officer and I am almost finished with a B.S. Degree from Hodges. How long does it ussually take from the time I apply and the first step in the process? How hard is it to get hired?

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast