Employment at CCSO

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Senior Member LEO Affairs Sergeant

Employment at CCSO

I created a new thread relating to current employment opportunities at CCSO. I have also make this post an "Announcement" so it will remain at the top of our board and easy to find for those interested in CCSO employment.

If you have any questions or can provide factual information related to this topic, your participation within this thread is greatly appreciated.

This really is a great place to live and work!!

Good luck to all of those who apply with our agency,

Mod 167

I have experience (5 years), applied in December 2013. Passed Oral Board and FBAT in February 2014. Passed Polygraph/Medical/Psych June 2014. Passed FL EOT August 2014. Passed SOCE September 2014. Notified September 2014 that I was not selected, and I was not given a reason as to why.

Unregistered

does CCSO have a union? if yes, who?

Does CCSO have a union? If yes, Who?

Unregistered

Follow up on your own for peace of mind

Quote Originally Posted by John McClame View Post
    I have experience (5 years), applied in December 2013. Passed Oral Board and FBAT in February 2014. Passed Polygraph/Medical/Psych June 2014. Passed FL EOT August 2014. Passed SOCE September 2014. Notified September 2014 that I was not selected, and I was not given a reason as to why.
    Application records are public. You should request to review your file. It will contain all the "behind the scenes" info and likely state the reason why. I've seen everything in those files, from "drug conviction" to "lying" to "too many applications to other departments". quite often it's more than one thing, as we're not supposed to fail you for just "one" thing (short of felonies etc). Whatever you learn could help next year. I've seen people apply 3 or 4 times before they get hired!

Unregistered
    Anyone going through the process?

Unregistered
    I applied about a month ago, haven't heard anything yet.

Unregistered
    Has anyone received a conditional yet? If so, does that mean it looks pretty good that you're getting hired?