Training Sgt. - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Training Sgt.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    when you defraud the department they tend to look down on you. so a early retirement is the best thing to do. He had a cake job here. like im sure he has at redneck p.d. but he just couldn't ride it out sad sad sad the rest of us rode it out and have a retirement here. now look at him a sell out to the people who trusted him most his 3 wives friends long gone.
    Is this Clown still in training??? I cant believe he is a SGT.? Or has he been promoted higher than that?
    The guy should be on midnights as a patrolman at best.

Unregistered
    Is this Clown still in training??? I cant believe he is a SGT.? Or has he been promoted higher than that?
    The guy should be on midnights as a patrolman at best.
    I am shocked this guy is a supervisor...anybody that would follow that clown Moss cant be to bright?

Unregistered
    He isnt a training sgt no mo. Hes a road puke. Karma sux huh. 3 ex wives. Many friends you have. Betrayed. You are a POS. And you know it

Unregistered
    He isnt a training sgt no mo. Hes a road puke. Karma sux huh. 3 ex wives. Many friends you have. Betrayed. You are a POS. And you know it
    It’s about time, the guy has been a fraud his whole career. Ask his Broward buddies who don’t talk to him anymore. I see he also got divorced wasn’t married very long...what gives??

Unregistered
    He is on wife #4 HAHAHAHAHA. It wont take long before he is single again.

Unregistered
    Debate. whos the bigger piece of self serving piece of dung? Goggans or gentile or calvin moss

Unregistered
    Id say all 3. Calvin. Little napoleon. little hitler is a know pos. Just ask the victims that had to work for him at apd. Gentile. A womanizing cheat. pain med addict supplier of pain meds. And goggans all gentile is. But goggans has many knives at his disposal and he has no problem putting them in your back. We are glad he is no longer at bso. We dont miss him and im sure he isnt missed at wpd as well. But....karma is a *****. All we have to do is sit back and watch the show

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123