Training Sgt. - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Training Sgt.

Unregistered
    I work for another agency and recently took an active shooter class and I believe the instructor was from this dept. The class material seemed dated and the instructor had horrible teaching skills.

Just saying.

Unregistered

Thumbs up

Just browsing the site and saw this topic. I took that class also and would not recommend it for any LEO.

Instructor MG has no personality and he needs some more experience as an instructor.

Just my two cents.http://www.leoaffairs.com/vb_forums/...ons/icon13.png

Unregistered
    Whats going on at the Woodstock P.D.??

I am sure the same inept people are running the place…

Come on you Cowboys straighten up and fly right.

Unregistered
    Mark you their, hello Mcfly……crickets

Unregistered
    He is there. Hiding...as a independent reporter I have interviewed several and learned quite a bit about the Training Sgt. Bottom line is....he should not be in law enforcement as well as a few others at that department. But he still is for now. But as time will tell...he will be unemployed in the near future. Shame on you for your unethical behavior, not just here but at another police department.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by ;1971576
    looks like there is a drug addict trying to stir up shit. Just go away, no body wants you around. Thats why you were fired....
    speaking of addicts how are m.g. And p.g. Doing?

Unregistered
    if any of you want the truth about mg the training director, hahaha, just ask I have interviewed several people here in florida and ga who have a different perspective on his credibility. numerous things just ask

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;2547159]if any of you want the truth about mg the training director, hahaha, just ask I have interviewed several people here in florida and ga who have a different perspective on his credibility. numerous things just ask[/QUOTE.

Well we are waiting for some of the juicy info you have obtained from these extensive interviews.

Why would somebody leave a good pension system, and come to a city dept. That has a mediocre pension at best.

Makes you go hhhhmmmmmmm!!!!!

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;2547641]
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    if any of you want the truth about mg the training director, hahaha, just ask I have interviewed several people here in florida and ga who have a different perspective on his credibility. numerous things just ask[/QUOTE.

Well we are waiting for some of the juicy info you have obtained from these extensive interviews.

Why would somebody leave a good pension system, and come to a city dept. That has a mediocre pension at best.

Makes you go hhhhmmmmmmm!!!!!
    I have to agree with you, I believe he had about 18 years on with that Dept. And they can retire with 25....Just dont add up now does it?

Unregistered
    when you defraud the department they tend to look down on you. so a early retirement is the best thing to do. He had a cake job here. like im sure he has at redneck p.d. but he just couldn't ride it out sad sad sad the rest of us rode it out and have a retirement here. now look at him a sell out to the people who trusted him most his 3 wives friends long gone.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast