Trouble - Page 2
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Trouble

Re: Trouble

i wish them well

Settle down. You don't know what happen and each situation was blown out of proportion! Thanks for the fairwell wishes....we will all let them know you wish them well...SWEETHEART!!!

# no justice for KS

I just heard they are both being reinstated as of Monday and the bigger one is going to be the new chief, since he threatoned to tap out the current one.

What happens when they do come back to work??? I would love to see all these talkers tell them to their faces. Put ur diapers on and make sure u have ur uniforms on cause then you will be protected and feel safe. Don't forget ur back up diaper......hahahaha!!

I already told these clowns, to their face, on how i feel. Guess what, I'm still standing tough guy.

Ya okay big boy.... I doubt it! Sounds like a dream, don't make it a nightmare!!

Stop the negativity. There seems to be a big time administrative problem that needs to addressed, worked out, and get back to what really matters which is working as a team and keeping people safe! Very simple!!!

Hey toolate what exactly did you say to them when you put them in their place????? I spoke with them and they don't remember anyone putting them in their place like it seems you say you have. Do tell. Sounds like another made up story. Fits you well!!!

Opa Locka is hiring

Make sure u put your application in for Opa Loka. Oh wait u would not last a day there cause that's actually real police work!!! Soft!!! :devil:

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast