Trouble
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Trouble

Trouble

Any word on the Cousin fiasco............

I heard their might be some openings soon?????

Re: Trouble

I heard the samething... Has anyone spoken to them?

I haven't spoken to S.E. personally, but a good source says things are not looking good??

He will be fine, our administration/(I.A.) cant conduct a proper ethical investigation.

They will walk and then sue the agency. Don't underestimate these two fine officer's. :cop:

Who cares, all the rumors going around is they are getting fired. Oh well, bout time...

Whatever you do, don't let anyone use your cell. :snicker:

Do as I say, not as I do.... My chief can make sure his son is not documented as a looney, but will hold everyone accountable for policy violations, but it's ok as the chief to violate policy without accountability. This administration needs to go.

And what does that have to do with the topic???????

Are we talking policy violations or possible criminal charges being filed???

So ummmm are we not allowed to post since we got emails saying keep rumors to a min when all rumors about these morons I've heard are from people outside our agency who got told it directly by them? Just saying they talk more than we do.

#Justice for K.S

I agree, the two in question are the ones doing all the talking and then trying to blame people in the dept for all the rumors.

Desperate people do desperate things!!!!!!!!!!!!

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast