Out of control

Thread: Out of control

Out of control

when is this going to stop. J.S. is completely out of control. everything is a power struggle with this guy and patrol is in the worst shape it has ever been. he isn't even at work most days and doesn't seem to even care what is going on until he finds a mistake and then he wants to pound people for it. will someone please talk to him about leadership.

Re: Out of control

Sounds like someone needs a whambulance. :lol:

J.S. that would be you. All those fancy degrees and you can't figure out that it is always best to ignore your critics. People do not trust you. You have demonstrated time and time again that you retaliate against anyone who "make you mad." Try growing up and read a leadership book.

The boy does act like he needs medication often. Really though it's the one who promoted such an immature brat prone to tantrums, that should have his head examined. It's brown nosing FTW here though.

In his defense, how many other people were willing to take the Lt. Position other than M.F.? Doesn't seem like a job many people would want (I could be wrong, and please tell me why I am wrong if you believe so).

Although it has become the norm to work short, he has come out and helped Delta and Charlie at night time when they have been extremely short.

You can probably figure out who I am from the following statement/clue, but I had a family emergency one night and he came in to cover the street while I went to the hospital. I won't forget that.

Oh sure yeah, that makes up for the rest of his behavior. He came in & covered for you, wow. That's where he belongs anyway, on the road schlepping calls, not making decisions that will affect other cops.

Don't you love how when anybody sends out an email (especially the chief) JS has to reply to chime in to say "yeah what he said!" He's like a little short kid in a crowd always jumping up to say something waving his arms so he won't be forgotten.

sounds like the same person has a js beef. don't realize what it could be like under someone else. get over it.

I HEREBY ORDER ANYONE NOT SPEAKING POSITIVELY OF ME IN THIS THREAD TO CEASE AT ONCE. I WILL NOT TOLERATE SUCH DISSENTION. THERE WILL BE IA'S ISSUED TO ALL OFFICERS THAT HAVE NOT DEFENDED ME ON THIS WEBSITE.