Miami Couple Arrested are both Firefighters - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Miami Couple Arrested are both Firefighters

[quote=Guest]
    Quote Originally Posted by Not deserving of
    Quote Originally Posted by "#icks heads":2k1ltfkj
    The Keys Cops think they are back in the 50's, one day their number will come up in a real city with real crime, no courtesy to other law enforcement or fire rescue, I would be ashamed :|
    Courtesy, for who, a pair of delinquents that happen to carry a badge? He is a coward.... hiding under his truck. She is.... not sure what you would categorize her as. I think she may have been too high to realize she wasn't on glamour shots when they took her mug shot. Is that the type of material Hollywood and Hialeah have working for them?
    Courtesy: the showing of politeness in one's attitude and behavior toward others, (others that deserve it). These thugs should stay north of the keys where they belong.
    I would take a quick look at a mirror and your fellow employees before attacking anyone's appearance there sport.[/quote:2k1ltfkj]
    That's unfair to those of us who like a 60 lb beer belly hanging over the gun belt of a 300 lb officer. And that is the lady Deputies!!

Finally, they investigate them and not us. Check out Channel 7 news Miami at 6:00 p.m. Patrick Frasier is investigating Silverio and Burns...

It's time the press turns the table around and points the finger at others besides us.

Really who cares... There's better things to worry about like pay raises. Blah. Have a nice day.

With all of the time you guys have to burn on duty how can you not post better topics? :?:

Pay raises? Lol for the amount of work you guys really do? Cut me a break everybody knows this agency is the laughing stock of SOFlo :devil:

[quote=Guest]
    Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Not deserving of
    Quote Originally Posted by "#icks heads":2uxztghz
    The Keys Cops think they are back in the 50's, one day their number will come up in a real city with real crime, no courtesy to other law enforcement or fire rescue, I would be ashamed :|
    Courtesy, for who, a pair of delinquents that happen to carry a badge? He is a coward.... hiding under his truck. She is.... not sure what you would categorize her as. I think she may have been too high to realize she wasn't on glamour shots when they took her mug shot. Is that the type of material Hollywood and Hialeah have working for them?
    Courtesy: the showing of politeness in one's attitude and behavior toward others, (others that deserve it). These thugs should stay north of the keys where they belong.
    I would take a quick look at a mirror and your fellow employees before attacking anyone's appearance there sport.
    That's unfair to those of us who like a 60 lb beer belly hanging over the gun belt of a 300 lb officer. And that is the lady Deputies!![/quote:2uxztghz]
    I would laugh till I peed myself if it were not true.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by ;1931168
    What professional courtesy do you have with a 40 year old man who punches a 21 year old girl?
    agreed, if someone deserves to be 39'nd for a crime, there is no discretion, but otherwise, we all need discretion dealing with current and former LE as long as they act professional.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12