Demoted loser
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Demoted loser

Demoted loser

Can the demoted losers get off our site?

Re: Demoted loser

Quote Originally Posted by Vince
    Can the demoted losers get off our site?

Yeah, stay off this site . The pd is finally a decent place to work.

"can the demoted losers stay off our site", Vince and Nelson, you two sound like little *****es. Keep kissing their ass, keep thinking this is a great place to work. While a select few get these ridiculous salaries and they have only been here less than a year, and the rest of us get zero. Check your paychecks jerk offs, do you see a pay increase on it? And you wont, not for a long time. So kiss their ass all you want, we know who you are. You're the guys with the round brown stains around your faces.

Please don't use NYPD as a name to hide behind you demoted loser.You had your chance to make the department better but chose to play politics instead. The place is soooo much better now that you and your clown pals are gone. Go find a job and stay off this site.

Juan, you too must have that brown stain around your face. You and your ass kissing buddies better wake up. We are better? Tell me how, because they got rid of a few people? Because they gave us a new building? Because they are passing out awards to us? Yes, that all is very nice, but wake up you slug, none of that will help us financially, none of that will put more money in our bank accounts or have a better pension. Is that what you came here for, is this the reason you left your former police department, for a new building? You truly are blinded.

Quote Originally Posted by NYPD
    Juan, you too must have that brown stain around your face. You and your ass kissing buddies better wake up. We are better? Tell me how, because they got rid of a few people? Because they gave us a new building? Because they are passing out awards to us? Yes, that all is very nice, but wake up you slug, none of that will help us financially, none of that will put more money in our bank accounts or have a better pension. Is that what you came here for, is this the reason you left your former police department, for a new building? You truly are blinded.
    I gotta agree with NYPD on this one. We haven't been taken care of financially. Let's be honest about this. All their smiles and award presentations isn't getting us what we came here for, a better financial situation. While a select few are being taking care of, the majority of us haven't seen a pay raise in almost 6 years.

Yes I have to agree that the PBA and Granda haven't done A thing for us. We need to dump the PBA.

I have to admit that this department is a much better place to be since the new chief got rid of the 4 clowns. It's my understanding that they continually come on this site and try to divide us like they did when they were stealing a paycheck. What a bunch of losers.

Quote Originally Posted by Sierra
    Yes I have to agree that the PBA and Granda haven't done A thing for us. We need to dump the PBA.
    Sierra is right, but we need to start taking a vote, but what are our choices, FOP? Someone mentioned Teamsters. But we're dealing with an administration that wont budge and loosen up the checkbooks. We need experienced representation and with a union that will take care of our needs. Our reps are terrible. Granda and Vesco

Quote Originally Posted by Jerrie
    I have to admit that this department is a much better place to be since the new chief got rid of the 4 clowns. It's my understanding that they continually come on this site and try to divide us like they did when they were stealing a paycheck. What a bunch of losers.
    Hey Jerrie, when are you and the other jerks going to stop talking about the past, why do you continue bringing up the same old crap. You must be one of the circle of trust boys, like either Seglie or Vega or Sanchez because you continue to recycle the same thing. I want you to man up (for once), who ever you are, and let me hear you or the other ass kissers talk about the money issue, our raises. (the present, not the past!). I will agree with you, it's a better place. Now that we have agreed upon that, talk about the current issue, which is we have not had a pay raise since we've literally started this place. I want to hear what you have to say about this. Stop playing the same old F@#ing record. Everytime someone brings up money issues, you and your fellow ass kissers keep bringing up the past. Talk about the present situation, if you can.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast