Kn Jimenez

Thread: Kn Jimenez

Kn Jimenez

I dont know who does the hiring but this guy Kelvin has a in my opinion a poor attitude. He told me he has been on the job for a year, and he wanted to let me know what he thinks, well ill care what people think when they been on the job for ten. But let me ask this who take their gun into a bar and starts flashing a badge when asked for ID smh, yup,

Re: Kn Jimenez

Well who is this and Ill let you know if I care what you have to say :devil:

Quote Originally Posted by kelvin
    Just shut up rookie, and I don't like how u walk, and besides it is port taste to use ur badge to try to get free drinks, u can't afford johnnie walker black, smh, glad to see that the Sao won't prosecute half ur crap either, Kelvin,,, what a dumb name

Quote Originally Posted by Brown
    Quote Originally Posted by kelvin
    Just shut up rookie, and I don't like how u walk, and besides it is port taste to use ur badge to try to get free drinks, u can't afford johnnie walker black, smh, glad to see that the Sao won't prosecute half ur crap either, Kelvin,,, what a dumb name
    Me no like him either n I got to work with him, damn know it all

You got something bad to say about our officers, then get off our page.