Ask about Mayree - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Re: Ask about Mayree

Soon my friend . The dumb ass attorney continues to brag about it which is increasing the witness pool. Not only is he going to lose his license to practice he is going to take some gold stars down. What was the Chief thinking no one would find out? His buddy has a big mouth. Nothing in this city is ever a secret.

Quote Originally Posted by exposedagain
    Soon my friend . The dumb ass attorney continues to brag about it which is increasing the witness pool. Not only is he going to lose his license to practice he is going to take some gold stars down. What was the Chief thinking no one would find out? His buddy has a big mouth. Nothing in this city is ever a secret.

Don't hold your breath you demoted loser. LMAO.

Quote Originally Posted by Hasbeen
    Quote Originally Posted by exposedagain

Don't hold your breath you demoted loser. LMAO.
    EXPOSED, those of us that know the truth about our current police administration, can hardly wait to see if what you say is true. Except for idiots like "Hasbeen", who can't survive without the current administration because Hasbeen and others like him have no concept of real police work. So I hope it happens soon. Great way to start off 2014

Sorry. I just found out that the info that I was getting was from a demoted former employee and wasn't as accurate as I had hoped. Dont be discouraged, I'll keep trying to find something on the chief to see I we can get him ousted.

Quote Originally Posted by Exposed
    Sorry. I just found out that the info that I was getting was from a demoted former employee and wasn't as accurate as I had hoped. Dont be discouraged, I'll keep trying to find something on the chief to see I we can get him ousted.
    Hey Expoused, look in your closet and you will find the guy your wife is banging.

Quote Originally Posted by Tarzan
    Hey Expoused, look in your closet and you will find the guy your wife is banging.
    Exposed, don't worry about this idiot Tarzan, as you can see, he can't even spell. He has nothing of value to say. All he talks about is somebody having sex with your wife or my wife, etc., etc., So it tells me that this little boy, caught his wife have sex with one or more men and he's upset and instead of leaving his wife for cheating on him, he decides to attack our wives. The problem is, we take care of our women, apparently this little tarzan, has no idea how to take care of his wife. I feel sorry for her, and I understand why she did what she did. Tarzan, we know you can't leave your wife. But leave ours alone

Quote Originally Posted by CARLOS DANGER
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarzan
    Exposed, don't worry about this idiot Tarzan, as you can see, he can't even spell. He has nothing of value to say. All he talks about is somebody having sex with your wife or my wife, etc., etc., So it tells me that this little boy, caught his wife have sex with one or more men and he's upset and instead of leaving his wife for cheating on him, he decides to attack our wives. The problem is, we take care of our women, apparently this little tarzan, has no idea how to take care of his wife. I feel sorry for her, and I understand why she did what she did. Tarzan, we know you can't leave your wife. But leave ours alone
    Danger, look at your retarded grammar. As for the wife issue, I'm not married and I don't have to worry about my girlfriend sleeping with any of you two retards. But again the left over cancer in our agency will soon be exterminated.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123