Thank you - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Thank you

Re: Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Bla-Bla,

Although I was referring to #680, you are a nut case as well.You have a ton of nerve describing how sociaty is going to hell as you are just an example of those driving the train.Your comments and language should be a personal embarrisment to you but much more to the majority of those in law enforcement.In fact, it's a po like you that creates the most difficulty for the good.My guess, you will not last.
    #680 is just plain incompetent.
    Another example of someone who doesn't like what was posted and goes whining to the Mod. When he doesn't get his way, he calls them incompetent. You may not agree with everything that's said here, but it doesn't look like too many agree with you either. Does that mean that your posts should be removed?

I went back over the posts and while Bla-Bla's posts didn't violate the terms of use, one might have been considered offensive and I removed it. I'm sure that someone will dump on me for doing that too. Such is life.

Perhaps we can move on now.

I don't see the big deal either. We sometimes have to deal with negative comments from the public, and internal backstabbing, but we should be sticking together. It a shame that non-leo's get in here and stir the pot.

Yeah, let's move on.

To say the least #680, they were crazy offensive.Who needs that?

Bla-Bla,

Although I was referring to #680, you are a nut case as well.You have a ton of nerve describing how sociaty is going to hell as you are just an example of those driving the train.Your comments and language should be a personal embarrisment to you but much more to the majority of those in law enforcement.In fact, it's a po like you that creates the most difficulty for the good.My guess, you will not last.
    #680 is just plain incompetent.
    Here we go again, I should be embarrassed? How about you throw in a spell check once in a while you idiot. As far as lasting, I've been here a long long time and plan on staying a while longer. Hopefully long enough to see morons like you, drinking the kool-aid, go down in a heap of flames.

Mod 680 let me know if you too are going to violate freedom of speach so I can shit can this website as well.

"Mod 680 let me know if you too are going to violate freedom of speach so I can shit can this website as well".

Blah-Blah, maybe you should use spellcheck too. Your post was offensive and unprofessional and deserved to be removed. This is a private website with terms of use. Go pedal your "freedom of speech" somewhere else. If you don't like it, don't let the door hit you on the way out!

Blah-blah, Seems like you have a difficult time playing well with others. You've probably heard these words from a supervisor before, but "find a home".

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    "Mod 680 let me know if you too are going to violate freedom of speach so I can shit can this website as well".

Blah-Blah, maybe you should use spellcheck too. Your post was offensive and unprofessional and deserved to be removed. This is a private website with terms of use. Go pedal your "freedom of speech" somewhere else. If you don't like it, don't let the door hit you on the way out!
    I agree.

Sheeps!!

We'll read about you soon, sheeps.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast