33 BY BSO

Thread: 33 BY BSO

33 BY BSO

Why was BSO used in this op and not PPPD??

Re: 33 BY BSO

It was their case.

Bso also has a SWAT team made up of Operators, that get the job done...not a group of pretty boy posers.
    Also, there were mirrors inside the business....our team would have stopped to admire their beauty instead of takin care of business.

Quote Originally Posted by surfer
    Bso also has a SWAT team made up of Operators, that get the job done...not a group of pretty boy posers.
    Also, there were mirrors inside the business....our team would have stopped to admire their beauty instead of takin care of business.
    Lol. I thought I was the only one who noticed that.

At least you admit that they have "beauty". First indication of your jealousy. Must be another fat azz, weak minded one, who is too much of a puss to try out, or did, and couldn't pass the test.....ask LC how that felt!! HATERS !!

Quote Originally Posted by Haters
    At least you admit that they have "beauty". First indication of your jealousy. Must be another fat azz, weak minded one, who is too much of a puss to try out, or did, and couldn't pass the test.....ask LC how that felt!! HATERS !!

Very true. A lot of jealous dudes out there that didn't/couldn't make it on swat. I will say this though....BSO (and other agencies) surpass us on law enforcement at all and diifferent levels. We have good guys that could do the same type of real police work but lets be honest...here at Pines PD....most of us dont know what police work is. Lov the perks here though!!!! At the same time...not a real "cop". Hate to say that but it is wut it is.

PPPD SWAT REALLY? BEAUTY AND JEALOUSY? FIRST INDICATION MOST HAVE NO MILITARY EXP OR WERE PICKED ON AND PUSHED AROUND IN HIGH SCHOOL. NOW YOU GET TO PRETEND TO BE TOUGH GUYS WHILE OTHERS DO THE REAL POLICE WORK.
    GET REAL AND LEAVE REAL POLICE WORK TO BSO AND MIAMI DADE I.E. LEBEET. KEEP LIVING YOUR DREAM IF MAKES YOU FEEL GOOD BUT UNFORTUNATELY ITS NOT REALITY.

That is some funny shit there. Sooooooooo true.

Typical, "My high school is better than your high school", B.S..

hahaha