POTUS just gave his nod and wink to this weekend

POTUS just gave his nod and wink to this weekend

The POTUS just had a news conference where race again was highlighted with instances of blacks being feared and profiled and cited incidents where it has happened to him. POTUS then wondered if Travon had been armed could Travon had used stand your ground because he felt threatened. Lets see, being watched, and followed at a distance, with no other action taken, the answer would be a big no. If George had threatened Travon and had the ability to carry out the threat he probably could have, but none of this exsisted in this case. POTUS failed to acknowledge why young black males have this reputation amoung non blacks of suspicion and fear. POTUS also said he doesn't advocate for violence this weekend, while being sympathetic to the anger. Wonder If the folks prone to violence and destruction understood the nuiansees of his message. I bet they felt they just got his unspoken approval.

Re: POTUS just gave his nod and wink to this weekend

Obama just went on tv talking about the Travon Martin case. He said african americans are treated differently, they are often stopped in stores and out in the street. He said had Travon Martin been white "the outcome and the aftermath would have been different.... I guess he just had to add fuel to the black perception and anger! That was ridiculous! He did nothing to diffuse the situation, his comments as i see them were simply to keep the narrative running in the media.

These *******s will do anything to keep this orchestrated drama in the forefront of the media and avoid the real issues. God forbid the political narrative returns to Benghazi, IRS or Fast & Furious.
    They need for the intellectually challenged to forget before Hillary runs in 2016.
    They really are the Masters of Deceit

My question is why is he commenting on this case in the first place? I can't recall any other president interjecting himself into local issues. This is the second time he has done this, remember the dumbass BEER SUMMIT? It seems that he will look into cases in which he feels people of color have been wronged, in his eyes. Zimmerman is a man of color, is he not? Yet he is silent on the black on black crime that is an hourly issue in this country. I am not trying to stir up a race riot. I just think it is time that everyone in this country take responsibility for themselves and their actions. Obama needs to realize that he is the President for all of us, not just a select few.

This POS was elected to represent ALL of us; however, he has proven that he does not.
    His actions and the actions of Erick Holder seem to suggest that they want a race war.
    Why?

A true conversation about race would have acknowledged that the black community has brought some of this attention they complain about on themselves. Failing to call out and critic from within shows that politics and not solutions is the priority.

Anybody who feels tricked after voting for this clown should do some serious soul searching. His background and past behavior, his associates and mentors, all were clear indicators this is how he would "lead" the country.
    If you voted for him or anyone without researching who you were supporting, you're a freaking moron and get what you deserve. Unfortunately, those of us who worked to keep this clown out of office were screwed over by the ignorant masses of weak sheep.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Anybody who feels tricked after voting for this clown should do some serious soul searching. His background and past behavior, his associates and mentors, all were clear indicators this is how he would "lead" the country.
    If you voted for him or anyone without researching who you were supporting, you're a freaking moron and get what you deserve. Unfortunately, those of us who worked to keep this clown out of office were screwed over by the ignorant masses of weak sheep.

I wish I had said that.
    Well done