SURVEY ES AQUI - Page 2
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: SURVEY ES AQUI

Re: SURVEY ES AQUI

Quote Originally Posted by No spin zone
    85% employees satisfaction rate, more positive comments then bad. Sorry it's over boys
    I guess we didn't read the same survey, 'cause that's not how I interpret the data. Look again. It's close enough to a 50/50 split. And let me tell you...any organization that has more than 5-8% of its employees unhappy, there's a problem. A minimum of 80 people in the department completed the survey + up to another 40 more that didn't want to say what department they worked for. You don't get that kind of response when things are good; especially considering the survey certainly wasn't forced upon us.
    Just a few statistics from the survey:
    * 38-48% state there is a hostile work environment
    * 23-38% state they are not treated with respect by senior management
    * 46-72% state rewards and recognition are not distributed fairly
    These are huge numbers!!! I would love to see the breakdown of the results compiled specifically for the police department. I'm certain it would show an even greater increase in the percentage of employees who are displeased with the current state of affairs. Did you read the comments???? Surely there are others who were just afraid to speak up. Nevertheless, those that did spoke loud and clear. It's in black in white. Commissioners - please step in and remove the hostility, disrespect and unfairness.

Did the city edit the survey results. I made comments that are not included.

And just to help out for those of you who didn't actually read the survey, here are just a few of the comments:
    * "We need more police on the road. We need to hire more police officers."
    * "Hiring Greg Lees was a step in the right direction. He has made it a point to get to
    know people and has a great disposition, and a respected, different leadership style."
    * "Hostile work environment is a way of life. Nothing is done about it. Threats of
    discipline if we make a complaint."
    * "I would like to work in a hostile-free work environment."
    * "The police department morale is very low. Blatant cronyism. Questionable
    promotion, hiring and firing practices. Gestapo-type investigations without
    oversight. Immediate supervisors with documented histories of mental health issues
    and misconduct."
    * "Intimidation and fear of being accused to the point employees are afraid to do their
    jobs. Favoritism plays a big role in positions and assignments."
    * "Not enough time in the day to discuss upper management and the dictatorship and
    micromanagement."
    * "Working conditions in the City deteriorated in the last 3 years."
    And my personal favorite...
    ""Will be much better when my bipolar supervisor is gone."

Quote Originally Posted by EF Hutton
    I guess we didn't read the same survey, 'cause that's not how I interpret the data. Look again. It's close enough to a 50/50 split. And let me tell you...any organization that has more than 5-8% of its employees unhappy, there's a problem. A minimum of 80 people in the department completed the survey + up to another 40 more that didn't want to say what department they worked for. You don't get that kind of response when things are good; especially considering the survey certainly wasn't forced upon us.
    Just a few statistics from the survey:
    * 38-48% state there is a hostile work environment
    * 23-38% state they are not treated with respect by senior management
    * 46-72% state rewards and recognition are not distributed fairly
    These are huge numbers!!! I would love to see the breakdown of the results compiled specifically for the police department. I'm certain it would show an even greater increase in the percentage of employees who are displeased with the current state of affairs. Did you read the comments???? Surely there are others who were just afraid to speak up. Nevertheless, those that did spoke loud and clear. It's in black in white. Commissioners - please step in and remove the hostility, disrespect and unfairness.

http://www.scribd.com/fullscreen/154406 ... share=true

Quote Originally Posted by astonished
    Did the city edit the survey results. I made comments that are not included.
    I agree, this can't be the entire survey. I see some of my comments, but lef out Chief when i was referring to Mann. I wonder what else was changed.

HR, how can we get the ENTIRE survey please ?????

Or should we go to CHAZ again, who seems to have everything, thank dog.

E F HUTTON FOR PBA REP !!

Quote Originally Posted by PaulRevere
    Quote Originally Posted by Si survey es aqui
    Dear AA or ST

What's the matter, survey didn't work as you hoped, aah to bad we all know how hard you guys were working trying to spin this into a feeding frenzy. Unfortunately the one thing you couldn't spin was the survey. You didn't have access from the outside to it, and unfortunately for you it is now very oblivious that the malcontents are very few in numbers. You are referring to the 38% of employees THAT STRONGLY BELIEVE THAT THEIR IS HOSTILITY IN THE WORKPLACE as 'very few'..... YOU NEED A JOB ON FOX NEWS.

No moral problem 37% OF THE EMPLOYEES STRONGLY BELIEVE THAT THE JOB CAUSES AN UNREASONABLE AMONUT OF STRESS IN THEIR LIFE.....41% STRONGLY BELIEVE THAT THEY RECEIVE UNFAIR CONSIDERATION FOR PROMOTIONS...

JEALOUS??? I GUESS SO

No hatred for administration You are delusional at this point. In case you do not understand, you are W R O N G. You obviously are not referring to the survey, that somehow Chaz has displayed on his site, which is the same survey as the one we received in our emails. Or you are an idiot. Or you are an over-paid valet or dig-walker.

Just a few disgruntled ex-cops outside the department and a few inside the department ( very few) If you refer as as the 38%-41% 'very few', you need to go see Dr. Stock, Stillman, or whomever, as you are 100% wrong. The survey is what it is, and it speaks for itself. You are crazy, man. Man
    This is a great place to work and its getting better every day. Maybe now your buddy Chaz will figure out that maybe he was feed a bunch of bull$!!t. Ummm, no Chaz is correct, as he has been all along.all along by a small group of cops that could care less about the police dept and the community and more about themselves. More about themselves, like those who manipulate the DETAILS in your own favor???? Get promoted with less thn a year's experience, by doing the Chief's bidding at the expense of your fellow LEO's?? Should I go back to the details, or how many brand new cars you get drive, from Winston Park to the PD, as if you are 'testing them' for the Road, as if we need your input, because other departmens arent already flush with the new cars. How's Ryan like his new Tahoe by the way? I am sure all the Lt's love them, right?? And K9, they are overjoyed, right.....(no, they don't have them.
    Commissioners, you have been hearing from us, reading from us, and seeing the writing on the wall. We love this City, and will work hard for you and our Chief, but not this one. Not when he has a history, one he started here, of intimidation, retaliation, unethical investigations, favoritism, and protecting his screw-ups, even at the peril of this City. He is a liability. He does not make good, sound decisins for the greater good. He does it for a self promoting interest in himself. He still has the FDLE "is the greatest', Coconut Creek is the woods' mentality. He actually said that. Our suggestion, endorsed by the a union:

Let Chief Mann resign.

Hire Deputy Chief Greg Lees as our Chief of Police. He has commanded 10x's more personnel, and has respect from top to bottom. He is likeable, professional, and is not afraid to make a decision without needing a 'team' of hogwarts to protect him. DC Lees has done more already in this Department to help this City and its employees than the Mann/Biondolillo duo ever. And yes, let us not forget, Mann hired/brought in his friend, Biondolillo, with his past, and made a real mess of things, all under Mann's watch. He can't admit or change his mistakes, promotes favoritism in spite of maturity and experience, and his last hire, a friend of a friend: CSA, who after giving her FIRST resignation letter, Mann told her to wait it out, all the while getting paid to do nothing, for more than a week, until she handed in her SECOND resignation letter. And even then he wanted her to work in records, which she declined as well. This man's decision making skillz, actually lack of decision making skills, cannot be overlooked.

Please help us now. You have it in writing with the survey.

The administration (and minions) can put any positive spin on the survey they want; but they're in fantasy land. I don't care what is said, 84% is LOW. Our city has always been an incredible environment to work in and I hope the commissioners see through the "hey guys, we got an 84%! That's great!" bullcrap that needs to be spewed to cover their asses.
    The posters above did a great job breaking down the results. Those are the facts. Imagine if there was a way to see just the police side? Now that would be an eye opener.

Unbelievable you hate mongers are trying to turn chicken sh$! Into chicken salad. How can anybody with a brain listen to you guys anymore. The survey was no where near what you thought it was going to be and now you want to spin it to prove you we're right....sorry but that square peg doesn't fit in that round hole. The survey proved something you always feared, we are a normal police department, with a normal amount of whiners and complainers, no moral problem, thats after your campaign to rally the troops through this and other blogs to slam the chief, administration and the department when filling out the survey. Your efforts fell short, way short and now the 5 or 6 of you a begging on this site for the Commissioners to save you.....pathetic, really pathetic

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast