$1.Mill CONTRACT ON THE NEIGHBORHOOD WATCHMAN

$1.Mill CONTRACT ON THE NEIGHBORHOOD WATCHMAN

Well placed sources out of Chicago, have indicated that there is a $1.Mill contract on the nationhood watchman.

Please List below, any Ofc's that would join me in forming a part time security force:

Re: $1.Mill CONTRACT ON THE NEIGHBORHOOD WATCHMAN

Wait. This guy was always bad mouthing cops by calling them lazy and you want me to do what? Listen, I totally agree one has the right to defend yourself, but this guy was totally playing cops that day. He felt based on previous reported dealings with law enforcement, he could do the job better and you want us to do what? Screw him.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Wait. This guy was always bad mouthing cops by calling them lazy and you want me to do what? Listen, I totally agree one has the right to defend yourself, but this guy was totally playing cops that day. He felt based on previous reported dealings with law enforcement, he could do the job better and you want us to do what? Screw him.

Agree. Georgie was trying to show up the cops. He was busted for battery on a cop when his buddy was arrested by an off duty cop in a bar. The cop identified himself as a cop before Zimerman attacked him. It the dip shit had stayed in his car, we would not be talking about this now. Besides,he is sueing NBC for falsifying audio tape, he can hire his own security. City is not going to cover this gig with workers comp. period. He has a gun, he can protect himself.

Sure, there is some knee-grow, probably a dope delaer, in Chicago that is goint to part with 1 mil for what?
    Stop smokint that shit dude. :roll: