Deal with both sides of the sex scandal - Page 3
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Re: Deal with both sides of the sex scandal

Yeah.. it's all her fault.

OK, let's assume, just for shits & giggles, that she felt intimidated by all the officers hitting on her, and was scared to report it....How do you explain the Firefighter?...The civilian IT guy?.... And, lets not forget that this investigation did not focus on HER sex life in general, just within LPD & the City.... Who knows who & how many there were who are not PD or City employees.... To the good cops at LPD, hang in there... We all know the true quality of LPD is not accurately depicted by the escapades of the few mentioned in this investigation

you all are morons if you believe she is a predator and that's it. no one should behave the way any of them did. don't polarize yourself. you dont really get the circumstances.

no one reads the real shit on here... bunch of pigs ****ing in trailor parks mad that the ranking officers were taught it first. define good cops in lakeland anymore. I heard you sorry asses on lunch breaks during charlie shift. calling an ugly women a whore and saying she asked for it. Damn! she got what she wanted... that whore aspired to be a crime analyst. making the money and getting laid. much better than showgirls. She had more teeth. retards. I just wonder what kind of idiots believe she was the problem... maybe the ones that got caught or couldn't even **** in the trailer parks... people want to help and all you have done is blame the woman... not the men that treated her like shit... oh, you ask she wanted it? well I know many whores but i **** none of them. I don't harm my career for some hoo ha! idiots.

truly... I know if I cared for my job and my purpose as a police officer. I would refrain from inappropriate behavior when and if some person wanted to do unethical things with me while I work. This is not a fair where carnies do what carnies do. self control. integrity. morality. religion. all you want to do is say it is someone elses fault. no one said it was required to act that way. a bigger person 7 years ago would have turned that down if she wanted it. A person 4 years ago would have turned it down after discovering it was offered on the job. anyone in that department that wanted to be a police officer and not an office space employee would have turned it down. maybe saying no to a lay would make sense, especially when your married. it takes only one to turn down the tango while you are in uniform. if she didn't, they should have. this post must be to defend those lousy low life officers who do nothing for the community or the people they work with. this isn't grey at all...

Well if you heard the cops on Charlie shift talking about it that means you work for the SO or are a civilian yourself at LPD. Don't hate cause you can't ride the rocket the way she got too. Your probably a dispatcher and we all know about the stories and sex tangos out of that room. This chick was nasty and dirty. She was not a victim and she made the choices she did. These guys were idiots to be lured into her game and they are the victims. So go do something useful and stop your *****ing. Go make a sandwich

I have not seen in this post where anyone exonerated the guys. She had a press conference with her husband and attorney. The theme being she was a "victim". She took no culpability. She and the guys involved made their choices and now need to go away quietly. Not holding press conferences. What a bunch of bs. When some of the guys start coming out with press conferences not accepting responsibility, and laying the blame for their actions at the feet of their screwed up childhoods or something else, then they'll have become as big a joke as she. But sorry man. You want to have press conferences where you feed the public a bunch of bull! Well you just made yourself a lightning rod for even more criticism. Everyone involved needs to shut it down and move on with their lives. Not holding damn press conferences. You want to hold a press conference go ahead. But stand out in front of everyone and own that you were a moron. You screwed up your career and brought dishonor to yourself, your profession and probably inflicted an infinite amount of hurt on your family that may never be fixed. But don't insult the public with some "victim" crap argument distancing yourself of any responsibility.

Quote Originally Posted by Rocket 000000001
    Well if you heard the cops on Charlie shift talking about it that means you work for the SO or are a civilian yourself at LPD. Don't hate cause you can't ride the rocket the way she got too. Your probably a dispatcher and we all know about the stories and sex tangos out of that room. This chick was nasty and dirty. She was not a victim and she made the choices she did. These guys were idiots to be lured into her game and they are the victims. So go do something useful and stop your *****ing. Go make a sandwich
    SHE is nasty? SHE is dirty? Because she screwed COPS. If that is true then it is cop cooties that made her nasty and dirty. What does that say about laying down with cops?? Lay down with one then you are just a little dirty, lay down with more and you are dirty and nasty. Well if so, it is the COPS that made her that way. Another funny thing is that to these SAME cops, she was dirty and nasty..... but only AFTER she went public. BEFORE she went public she was prime meat that they all clamored to pull into a back room. What a bunch of hypocrites.

IF this woman was such a predator then why didn't anyone ever report HER?? If she was targeting so many "good" cops, then where are all of the reports in HER file for inappropriate conduct for the last 7 years? Surely someone would have reported unwanted workplace advances if SHE was the seducer these scum bag cops are all claiming she was. But there AREN'T any reports, are there. Yes, it's ALL her fault. I hope she wins millions.

And a few words to the supposed "good" cops at LPD I say BS BS BS. You ALL knew what was going on. You ALL heard about what was going on. You ALL heard the talk in the halls and locker room AND YOU DID NOTHING ABOUT IT. You didn't have to be one of the cops that participated to report it. But you didn't. So don't come out here after the victim goes public and talk about how good you are just because you didn't nail her yourselves. YOU had a duty to report it and didn't. To me and most in the general public you are ALL GUILTY.

Quote Originally Posted by Skeptic
    OK, let's assume, just for shits & giggles, that she felt intimidated by all the officers hitting on her, and was scared to report it....How do you explain the Firefighter?...The civilian IT guy?.... And, lets not forget that this investigation did not focus on HER sex life in general, just within LPD & the City.... Who knows who & how many there were who are not PD or City employees.... To the good cops at LPD, hang in there... We all know the true quality of LPD is not accurately depicted by the escapades of the few mentioned in this investigation
    In the Laura McLynas sex scandal over in Pinellas County there are multiple text messages from Pinellas Deputy Paul Martin to Laura McLynas setting her up not only with other cops, but civilians too. In series of text messages Deputy Martin sends her photos of a guys boat and a pic of the guy and tells her that she should get with this guy because he has money and then insinuates that if she gets money from him that Deputy Martin should get a few "favors". The Fireman and the IT guy didn't just walk in off of the street and decide to hit on the Lakeland woman. I am confident that the court case will expose that the officers in Lakeland were passing her around to more than just fellow officers just like in Pinellas County.

I assumed I could get more info from you all if I used a good amount of language. I am not anything to do with LPD. no sandwich in my lap, but it is not uncommon for people to have sexual relationships while at work. it is when they get weird or cause people to be put into the situation of misconduct that it needs to be stopped. from the dispatcher to the chief people act "human." This lady and those guys were in the wrong. The "good" cops? come on. if they had said anything they would have lost. not their job but everything else. 3rd shift groomed, family time and anything they wanted to ever be there. That is the problem. No one can say, to try to fix things their, anything. Is dispatch hiring then? I am interested...Charlie shift talks real loud over dinner.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast