Deal with both sides of the sex scandal - Page 2
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Re: Deal with both sides of the sex scandal

Quote Originally Posted by Ceo
    Hey WTF, I'm having a hard time seeing how she is a victim of abuse. She seemed to be a most willing partner. Don't care that everybody knew of her reputation, I got a huge problem with her not promptly reporting these unwanted sexual advances when they occurred. Exploiting a law that was intended to protect women in the workplace is wrong. The men are paying a price for this, and so should she.
    Sure, why not report a police officer for misconduct. What could possibly happen??

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/national/i ... VvdS3PebnO

http://www.salon.com/2013/02/21/policem ... ned_obama/

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,295032,00.html

There are a lot of people that are dead for reporting corrupt cops. Many people have been harassed, falsely arrested, threatened and if they worked for the department fired or worse. Just ask Serpico. And you people actually ask a dumb question like why didn't she come forward earlier?

Wow now the victim fears for her life so that justifies screwing like 15 guys over several years. No way a woman can be a predator and use her body for gain. I guess the Fd guy outside the dept was influencing her too. This is exactly whats wrong with the sexual harassment protection, it never seems to think the female has any responsibility at all. To all the Leo females that think working hard and doing the right thing is the way to go boy are you wrong. The right thing to do is just sling it a couple of times willingly, have a little proof of it, and you are set for life. Hard working females should demand that this female be held accountable for her actions in this mess

have you seen her husband? she was just getting her freak on. spreading the love around.

Have u seen her :snicker:

Quote Originally Posted by Right and Wrong
    I cannot wrap my head around the idea that people feel as though she was some kind of victim! Seriously!!! How did they get her phone #, how did they get her hotel information in Orlando, who forced her to open the door for them at the hotel, who FORCED her to send nasty pictures, who FORCED her to text back,how is it that she ended up at the same hotel in Lakeland with one of these men, how did she end up at the Fire Dept banging some dude after/during the fireworks? Was she forced into these situations ummm I think the hell not!!! Not to mention...how many times did she play the go-between person for other married women and some of these officers? Who the heck does that??? A sick messed up individual! Unless...oh thats right....she was probably a victim there too.
    She made her bed and she should lay in it. There are many other FEMALE employees who kept their legs and lips closed and they dont seem to have this issue. I've NEVERRRRR felt like I had to do ANYTHING that made me feel uncomfortable for anyone above me in rank. #1 I was raised better than that. #2 I work for my success, I'll earn the respect of others by working hard, being honest, having brains and respecting other people's jobs and families. She used that thing between her legs and ears to advance and she got just what she was asking for. It's disgusting.
    Bingo....She was anything but the victim in to many of those instances. She was just as guilty of acting as predator. It's unbelievable that she uses her childhood set her up to be a victim. She was a narcissist that enjoyed the attention. And with so many conscious indiscretions on her part it brings into question where was the line crossed and she was the victim. A lawsuit is such a joke at this point. Walk away with what little dignity you have left and be thankful you have a husband sticking by your side. I wouldn't. I also won't defend the officers. They have brought shame to themselves, their family and the badge. I want to believe, perhaps naively, most have a moral compass despite it being challenged daily. None of us are perfect but what everyone did in this instance was so egregious. I can only feel for the family and loved ones of the participants. They didn't ask for this or deserve it. So many have bad opinions of law enforcement and this just lends itself to giving a bad name to those who do their job as expected, and don't run around disrespecting their families, or the families of others. The whole thing is sick to read about. And it adds to the despicableness that she wants to play the victim card. She was just as much a willing participant as the officers.

This lady is a joke. She was a consenting adult. But oh well. Guys might wanna go to the health department next!!!! Well at least the good guys sitting on the promotion list should be excited... 5 sgt promotions at least one lt and Cpt!!!! That's good. There are alot of good moral cops left in Lakeland and guys keep your heads up!!! You do a great job and still should be proud of your agency!!! Best SWAT and K9 programs in the State!!!

Lakeland is a good agency that had a small group of bad apples. The Chief is trying to sort it all out, if Jerry Hill will just shut his f**king mouth, and let her do her job. He needs to mind his own business, and clean up his own house. He's no cop, and his opinion in cop affairs is unwelcomed. As for the guys who were stupid enough to get involved with this woman, they deserve what they're getting. They are disgrace to the uniform, and to the brave men and women who put it on everyday. This "victim" should hang her head in shame, and get the same treatment as the men. She was a willing participant, even a predator, in these incidents. To refer to her as a victim is an insult to every woman that is a real victim of sexual assault, harassment, or intimidation. This is a woman who is probably a sex addict, and she worked in a target rich environment where she exercised almost no self control, or self respect. I have no respect for a man who can't control his sexual urges while he's at work. You're paid to do a frigging job, not screw around on duty! Women who go along with this inappropriate behavior, or instigate it, are no better. As a women who became a LEO when there were VERY few women in law enforcement anywhere in this country, I know what it was like to gain respect from my peers. I know what a struggle it was, and how hard we had to work to be viewed as equals, as professionals. It really pisses me off when I see women this this twit who crap on everything we've accomplished in the last 40 years. She's less than dirt in my book!

Quote Originally Posted by Gotcha 6
    Lakeland is a good agency that had a small group of bad apples. The Chief is trying to sort it all out, if Jerry Hill will just shut his f**king mouth, and let her do her job. He needs to mind his own business, and clean up his own house. He's no cop, and his opinion in cop affairs is unwelcomed. As for the guys who were stupid enough to get involved with this woman, they deserve what they're getting. They are disgrace to the uniform, and to the brave men and women who put it on everyday. This "victim" should hang her head in shame, and get the same treatment as the men. She was a willing participant, even a predator, in these incidents. To refer to her as a victim is an insult to every woman that is a real victim of sexual assault, harassment, or intimidation. This is a woman who is probably a sex addict, and she worked in a target rich environment where she exercised almost no self control, or self respect. I have no respect for a man who can't control his sexual urges while he's at work. You're paid to do a frigging job, not screw around on duty! Women who go along with this inappropriate behavior, or instigate it, are no better. As a women who became a LEO when there were VERY few women in law enforcement anywhere in this country, I know what it was like to gain respect from my peers. I know what a struggle it was, and how hard we had to work to be viewed as equals, as professionals. It really pisses me off when I see women this this twit who crap on everything we've accomplished in the last 40 years. She's less than dirt in my book!
    So in one breath you admit what a struggle it is to work as a female among a group of sophomoric cops that can't get past the fact that you are a woman and probably hit on you plenty (if you are/were fairly attractive). But out of the other side of your mouth you make the statement that this woman was a predator?

I don't see what "Gotcha 6" wrote is in any way contradictive.
    She sees it. Probably experienced it. And chose to pass on it. This other woman clearly took the bait and set the bait a lot of times. This mess clearly illustrates that looks don't matter. It just takes someone willing to play the game and look how many guys followed her over the cliff.

You got it exactly right, Guest. Not all male cops behave in a "sophomoric" way. There have been many other ways women have had to prove themselves over the years. Sleeping with coworkers and supervisors isn't how you do it. I don't care if they did come on to her. She could have said no. If it reached a point of harassment, where they wouldn't take no for an answer, she had a clear path to resolution. All she had to do was follow her chain of command in making a report of the problem. She chose to lift her skirt, and shame everyone in her department. She's no victim. She's a disgusting troll for sexually involving herself with all of these men, then trying to play the victim when it's found out. Like them, she's a victim of her own stupidity, and lack of self control. Now, because of this fiasco, the entire agency is suffering a huge black eye. These good folks are expected to go out, to protect and serve, and deal with this mess. Nice! A lot of good people are paying for the weak characters of a few.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast