Accountability

Thread: Accountability

Accountability

The quality or state of being accountable; especially : an obligation or willingness to accept responsibility or to account for one's actions

Re: Accountability

Never going to happen here until a certain someone leaves. The current "Accountability" within these walls is a game. It's a game to them. A sick game ruled by someone who appears to need mental help. Maybe they were picked on as a kid? Maybe they were bullied? Who knows, but we certainly pay the price for it!!! :devil:

Please, all mighty wizard, retire. You will do the agency good, the public good, and the rest of the world good if you would just hang it up.

You might ACTUALLY earn some RESPECT if you would just call it what it is... a FAILED attempt to lead.

Let someone else take the chance, at being a leader, instead of a joke and let someone else groom these hard working, good people, into well rounded, public servants. Something we all raised our hand to do.

If anyone should hold anyone "Accountable," it should be YOU. Hold YOURSELF accountable, put your ego aside, Man up, hang it up, move on, and keep your mouth shut, because you and only you, think you are one of the "Great" ones.

:cop:

Re: Accountability

You know I hate to say it but Karma is a B and the only motivation we have is that bad things happen to bad people. I don't wish bad things to happen to that person but it eventually will catch up to them. EVERYONE deserves respect!!!!! You try to demand it but in the real world you have 0. You would know that if you left your hallway. Oh yea the hallway that it's against the rules for us small people to walk down. Speaking of respect, I could go on all day about it but I know your busy watching what everyone else is doing on the cameras or what break room they are using.

If you have any questions I will be standing by the time clock in a few hours. :snicker: