Sgt. Bob Graham Fired: Wins Lawsuit against Knight - Page 2
Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Re: Sgt. Bob Graham Fired: Wins Lawsuit against Knight

Thanks for your .02$ Kurt. Better luck next time! On second thought, never mind. CI is gonna double that at least....I hope! I do like how the $$$$ amounts keep rising every time the County covers for your mistakes. Where did you go to Law School?
    ACME School of Law? And you think the people of Sarasota County is going to elect you sheriff? :devil: :devil: :devil:

Nice try but I'm not Kurt. Just a working stiff whose been around the agency a while. CI ? Yes just ask him how great a cop he is he'll tell ya. Another buddy of the old regime who was promoted and left in place. New boss comes along and he gets moved out of CIB over to courts. Iorio put in a memo to leave CIB after a temper tantrums when he did not get the attention he thoguht you deserved? As I recall you then backed off and begged to stay in CIB...
    Been in a patrol car recently Chris? Only thing bigger than his over inflated ego is the national debt. Real team player... Always looking out for everyone else. Not!

I say write the check now and CI turn your stuff in and beat it. Go join a therapy group for malcontents with Graham and Verizzo. The three of you are all cut form the same mold. :devil:

http://fl.findacase.com/research/wfrmDo ... MFL.htm/qx

Quote Originally Posted by trollsmasher
    You guys are a bunch of tools.... here is a little hstory lesson for you
    Graham went into SIB around 1990 and became the "tech" guy. Ask anybody in there about his "tech" skills... What a Joke...

Due to his "tech" knowledge he is made a "specialty corpoal and then a sergeant" he supervised no one... Feel free to protest like you do about the unfairness of the current specialty sergeants.

In 1996 he hurts his back lifting a computer battery at work and has surgery. Doc puts him on lifting restrction.... Does he go on light duty, have his gun taken away, his car, his assignement? Nope stays right there in SIB. 98 hurts back again lifting another batery. 2001 has surgery again all this time being under "lifting restirctions"... Still in SIB with rank, gun, car, etc.... You think that if you were hurt like that you would be left in your position and taken care of like he was , even back then?

2007 rolls around and his buddy ole Sheriff Billy Balkwill puts in place the current PAT test to come into line with state standards.
    Knight keeps it when he takes office.....
    Around 2009 Graham is unable to complete the test and per the G.O. is fired.

Way I see it is that from 1990 until 2009 we worked in SIB as the tech guy. He was handed a promotion and stayed there in basically a light duty capacity with no light duty restrictions so he in my eyes got trearted pretty good. If anything they protected him for
    most of his career. Did he have to hump calls, work holidays, midnights , weekends or supervise a squad?
    Anybody else and you would be blasting him but since the county settled the lawsuit, like they do every single time, you turds siezed on it to blast the Sheriff.
    Wow!!!! Sounds like someone who should have been fired a lot sooner, by Balkwill.

Trollsmaster, You said ask anyone about Bob Graham. I worked with Bob in SIB and not only did he do a good job in a position no one wanted, he was a great guy to know and work with. It sounds like you are very jealous of him and the position he held. So what if he did the same job for several years. As far as physical fitness, I used to watch half of the staff cheat on physical fitness test just so they could pass the test. It's really funny, if people who post on this site don't agree with the A$$ kissers and second floor personal they are branded as trolls, stupid, idiots, dried up retiree or some other childish name. That tells me those folks are not mature enough to carry on a conversation much less make adult decisions. All I can say is GOOD FOR BOB and I wish him well. I also worked with Chris Iorio who was another good Deputy. Stand up guy who worked hard and wouldn't stab you in the back. I Also wish him the best of luck. I noticed you came out with another name for Chris, malcontent, so too bad you can't think well enough to intelligently disagree with your fellow man.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    where is the link to the verdict on this showing he pervailed?
    No Proof? Yeah, I believe you....... NOT.
    Try $357,593.00 on for size. Is this proof enough for you? Do you believe it now? :snicker:

Outstanding job Bob!!! I'm glad you shoved it up the asses of Tom Knight and Kurt Hoffman!!! :devil:

Daer Dk,
    Dk,
    Its masher not master.I think CI is the trollmaster... Monge and company put the screws to you over your disabilty and you won. Good for you. Did they take care of you for years before that? Give you a promotion, allow you to work for years knowing that you had a disability that might put yourself and your co workers at risk should a crisis occur? If Grahams back was so bad then thank god he never had to jump in and pull some doper off a co worker during a search warrant. Thanks goodness that while driving to work in his agnecy vehicle, even thourh on a physical restriction ,he didnt have to take action that might further injure himself or god forbide cause some one injury because he could not take action. I really could care less if Graham got some cash. Monge and Balkwill screwed that deal up way before Tom Knight took office. As for Iorio you guys worked together back in the old South CIB days when it was one big happy family. Maybe you should talk to some people who worked with him after that. I think they might have a different opinion as too him being a team player. Lastly I can only hope that when I have been away from the agency for many years as you the last thing I do is come on this forum. Of course by then all the current malcontents will be dust.

Quote Originally Posted by Ringling
    Try $357,593.00 on for size. Is this proof enough for you? Do you believe it now? :snicker:

Outstanding job Bob!!! I'm glad you shoved it up the asses of Tom Knight and Kurt Hoffman!!! :devil:
    Either all the employees are the problem or Knight, Burns and Hoffman are the problem. What's funny is that more is coming down the pike. It's been a downhill circus ride since Knight was sworn in and the ride will get more bumpy (not less).

Try $357,593.00 on for size. Is this proof enough for you? Do you believe it now?

Outstanding job Bob!!! I'm glad you shoved it up the asses of Tom Knight and Kurt Hoffman!!!
    Wasn't Tom Knight's problem.....sounds like a Monge/Balkwill issue.

I'm sure it doesn't bother Knight at all. It doesn't come out of his pocket.

:devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:

Try $357,593.00 on for size. Is this proof enough for you? Do you believe it now?

Outstanding job Bob!!! I'm glad you shoved it up the asses of Tom Knight and Kurt Hoffman!!!
    Wasn't Tom Knight's problem.....sounds like a Monge/Balkwill issue.

I'm sure it doesn't bother Knight at all. It doesn't come out of his pocket.

How do you figure that this one isn't Knights fault? Knight fired him. Not Balkwill, not Monge. This was a planned response to BG not taking the PT test. He was fired at training. Some supervisor didn't do that on his own. That came directly from Knight. This was all Knight. It may not come out of his pocket but the BOCC no all they have had to pay for during Knights term. So does the public. The article isn't even out in the paper and the SHT forums are already all over this. I love it!

Quote Originally Posted by Nope!
    How do you figure that this one isn't Knights fault? Knight fired him. Not Balkwill, not Monge. This was a planned response to BG not taking the PT test. He was fired at training. Some supervisor didn't do that on his own. That came directly from Knight. This was all Knight. It may not come out of his pocket but the BOCC no all they have had to pay for during Knights term. So does the public. The article isn't even out in the paper and the SHT forums are already all over this. I love it!
    I just looked at the H-T website and you're right: They are all over it. I love it too! LOL :lol:

This IS Knight's issue. It was Knight's firing. Knight made the determination to fire Bob, with the concurrence of legal adviser Kurt Hoffman. This is disgusting. :roll:

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast