MPD

Thread: MPD

MPD

City rookies are leaving the city, to join the county. City pays sucks the big one.

Re: MPD

Yep, I'm one of them that want to transfer. Mpd is a joke!!!

County pay isnt that much better, but in the county, at least you have the chance to work in an area where people are slightly more civilized.

and English is not a requirement anymore. Just listen to our frequency.

The grass isn't always greener on the other side. Things are pretty crappy here too! We have been getting beat up by the mayor for a couple years now, with no relief in sight. Morale is at a all time low and our management is more concerned with promoting their buddies then building morale. I don't see it getting better for years. Sorry to be negative, but it is what it is. Be safe out there, it's getting back rough out there.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest52
    The grass isn't always greener on the other side. Things are pretty crappy here too! We have been getting beat up by the mayor for a couple years now, with no relief in sight. Morale is at a all time low and our management is more concerned with promoting their buddies then building morale. I don't see it getting better for years. Sorry to be negative, but it is what it is. Be safe out there, it's getting back rough out there.
    Well stated. Too much irreversible damage has been done to our benefits and morale. Don't see much hope for the old adage, "hang in there, these things go in cycles."

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    It is illegal not to speak English on the radio. It is an up to $10,000 fine by the FCC.

It is illegal not to speak English on the radio. It is an up to $10,000 fine by the FCC.

¿Que dice?

Quote Originally Posted by GeneParmesan
    Quote Originally Posted by Guest52
    Well stated. Too much irreversible damage has been done to our benefits and morale. Don't see much hope for the old adage, "hang in there, these things go in cycles."
    With 47% of American's with full time jobs, I would say you and I have a pretty sweet deal. Stay away from Democrat loving PBA.