Dear MOD 1 - Page 4
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Dear MOD 1

Re: Dear MOD 1

James get a life. Seriously. Don't you have more constructive things to do with your time? You are little man who hides behind a key board. Your little **** has given you a complex amongst all the big ****ed cops. You are pathetic.

[quote="Jamessupporter"]I for one know a LOT about this case and I am not James, but I do support him. He will prevail and the ball is already rolling in that direction. Lt. Crean from the Clearwater police was caught with his pants down because of James and is now history and no longer a cop because of James. James is strong and he is right and he will prevail on all counts including PM. I will be there cheering him on every step of the way. WAHOOO! CREAN IS DOWN AND out

Agreed

Quote Originally Posted by tea
    James get a life. Seriously. Don't you have more constructive things to do with your time? You are little man who hides behind a key board. Your little **** has given you a complex amongst all the big ****ed cops. You are pathetic.
    Why is it that so many comments that you cops direct towards James are about his penis? You cops sure do spend a lot of time thinking about another man's ****. I wonder why?

Clearwater Police say: Forget the corruption, forget the newspaper articles, forget the damaged lives and lost careers, forget the laws that were violated that they are supposed to uphold not break.... I WANT TO TALK ABOUT ANOTHER MAN'S PENIS! What does THAT say about Clearwater Police and police in general?

Quote Originally Posted by gaycops?
    Why is it that so many comments that you cops direct towards James are about his penis? You cops sure do spend a lot of time thinking about another man's ****. I wonder why?

Clearwater Police say: Forget the corruption, forget the newspaper articles, forget the damaged lives and lost careers, forget the laws that were violated that they are supposed to uphold not break.... I WANT TO TALK ABOUT ANOTHER MAN'S PENIS! What does THAT say about Clearwater Police and police in general?
    It says that they have a middle school mentality. It's an embarrasement to
    the rest of us.

I don't know how big James' **** is, (and I really don't care) but he must have some pretty big balls taking on the corruption in the Clearwater PD and not backing down to the pressure and threats I am sure he received from CPD and the crooked cops there and apparently the threats and intimidation they are still trying to apply. How pathetic CPD.

If James and his three girlfriends each post on here five times a day....well....you get the new and unimproved LeoAffairs.com

The best news is that laura is a hottie and apparently "open" for biz, although thats for you crean tub a sh$t types

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    The best news is that laura is a hottie and apparently "open" for biz, although thats for you crean tub a sh$t types
    Yeah.... a real Babe! lol These are photos of Lawhora.

[img=http://s14.postimg.org/63np0ryxt/2010_04_24_10_09_39_1.jpg]
    take a screenshot

[img=http://s12.postimg.org/7juz79zzt/2010_04_24_10_09_14_1.jpg]

Are her teeth actually green? That's what it looks like if you shrink that one photo down to see it. Yuck!

How'd you like to wake up with THAT staring you in the face?? AAAHHHHHHHH!!!

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast