Dear MOD 1 - Page 3
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Dear MOD 1

Re: Dear MOD 1

Here are the links to make it easy for everyone to see the truth about James Lynas aka James McLynas.

http://www.cobbsuperiorcourtclerk.org/s ... perpage=15

http://www.cobbsuperiorcourtclerk.org/s ... perpage=15

Especially see the one where he tried to sue the entire Cobb County Police Department and failed. :snicker:

Laura McLynas is trying so hard to vilify James McLynas but still no working links. Reading the interviews, it's clear what she is all about. The woman spent the last three years stalking her ex and using her "influences" at PCSO, Pasco and Clearwater PD to do so. I feel sorry for Laura's 10yo daughter that Laura recently baker acted because the child wanted to go to Wendy's for lunch. Yes, she actually called the police on her own children and put her poor 10yo daughter in a psycho ward! She also tried doing this to the same child last year when she was 9. There is a PCSO police report from August 31 from that incident. She will call the police on anyone that does not do what she wants.

There is an April 22, 2013 police report where it was alleged that she was threatening the child with Baker Acting her and telling the child how horrible that was. Then there is a second PCSO police report from May 30, 2013 where she actually follows through with the threat, calls the police and has her poor daughter taken away. The child's father, James McLynas filed a Motion on June 17, 3013 to have Laura and the child evaluated. Laura was ordered on 6-20-13 to bring herself and her daughter to a Court Ordered psychological evaluator within 10 days and again ordered on June 24 2013 to bring herself and the child immediately and so far she has refused. If her child is so emotionally disturbed that she needs baker acting, then why would she refuse to bring the child to a local well respected Psychologist for help? There is now a Motion for contempt filed against her as well. It seems that finally the evaluator will expose the truth behind Laura McLynas and she doesn't want that to happen.

Well Billy/James the truth will come out. Obviously you haven't read all the reports especially the CPI ones or the police reports. You are one sick monster.

Quote Originally Posted by Reader
    Well Billy/James the truth will come out. Obviously you haven't read all the reports especially the CPI ones or the police reports. You are one sick monster.
    I have not read all of the CPI reports because they are confidential. So if "court reporter" has read them then she just proved that "court reporter" is in fact Laura McLynas. If James is a "monster" in any reports, I am sure it is only based on Laura McLynas' baseless accusations and not from any finding of fact. I have been told that out of ALL CPI reports in this case, only Laura McLynas has been found and substantiated to be the "perpetrator" of any wrongdoing against the two children including the perpetrator of "Mental injury", the Perpetrator of "failure to protect" and the perpetrator of "failure to supervise". There are no negative findings in any report against James McLynas. I do know that the Psychologist in the case has obtained and reviewed all of the CPI reports and has already testified in open court that Laura McLynas fabricated all of the accusations against James Mclynas and that there is not one single incident that has been substantiated against James through any investigation and there have been many. As much as the local police have attempted to attack him and vilify James, don't you think they would have made something stick if they could? The psychologist's report (when Laura is found guilty of contempt and forced to comply with the evaluation) should be interesting.

Wow.. I just was made aware of another PCSO police report where another "male friend" of Laura McLynas kicked the child in the chest so hard it left a shoe print bruise on her chest for two weeks. They were at the Publix and the incident was caught on camera. Laura did not report the assault because as the report stated the paramour was paying for the groceries and the mother told the daughter not to cause trouble. This is the same 10yo child that Laura McLynas just B-52 (baker acted). What a great mom!

Hey James you know for a fact that PCSO comes out with CPI every time you call CPI on your exwife. You should know this because you have called them over 25 times. The CPI reports are confidential but CPI is part of PCSO. I saw one post on here from Laura long time ago and at least she had the guts to say it was her. What are you hiding from? Why don't you grow some balls and quit hiding behind a fake name? We all know its you because you give specific details that none of us would know. Grow some balls.

Can you please post the 25 file numbers? I would like to check out that claim.

I for one know a LOT about this case and I am not James, but I do support him. He will prevail and the ball is already rolling in that direction. Lt. Crean from the Clearwater police was caught with his pants down because of James and is now history and no longer a cop because of James. James is strong and he is right and he will prevail on all counts including PM. I will be there cheering him on every step of the way. WAHOOO! CREAN IS DOWN AND OUT!!

I have seen this Lynas character and his physique is not impressive so I know he is a weakling. What I want to know is, will he accept an offer for a little friendly "sparring"? I am NOT saying I will attack this person or do anything he doesn't agree to participate in. I just would like to offer him an opportunity to "spar" using standard mixed martial arts rules. There can even be a referee so he knows I won't bash his head into the floor or anything like that.

Thanks, folks.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    I have seen this Lynas character and his physique is not impressive so I know he is a weakling. What I want to know is, will he accept an offer for a little friendly "sparring"? I am NOT saying I will attack this person or do anything he doesn't agree to participate in. I just would like to offer him an opportunity to "spar" using standard mixed martial arts rules. There can even be a referee so he knows I won't bash his head into the floor or anything like that.

Thanks, folks.
    Typical moronic thinking process...

'If I hit someone, they will then agree with me"
    If I can hit someone harder or more often, I will be right and he will be wrong"
    "If I hit him hard enough I can convince other people that I am not a moron and that the person I am hitting is."
    "if I hit someone I will no longer be an idiot"

The fact is Paul Martin that Crean threatened James too but that didn't seem to stop him from coming after Crean and causing him to lose his job and be disgraced in the media. And from what I understand he is far from done with Crean. The Crean investigation documents were just sent to a high powered Federal lawyer yesterday to start the civil suit for the woman that you and Crean looked up. Expect a summons shortly for that case. I highly doubt Paul that your veiled threats of violence will save your career either. Now that Crean is gone Paul I am confident that he will be doubling his legal efforts and directing them towards you now. Oh, and in the above attached transcript Laura McLynas states that you sending her a photo of your **** was "not normal". :snicker:

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast