Dear MOD 1 - Page 2
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Dear MOD 1

Re: Dear MOD 1

Quote Originally Posted by Grow A Set
    Where have you been? The CPD officers involved were informed by Sgt Johnson. I didn't get the notification but I saw someone else's that was involved. If you weren't informed, you weren't involved. Don't believe everything that is printed in the paper and for heaven's sake, don't believe everything James the moron says or what the cowards on this board post. It's no secret that he doesn't like any IA department (CPD, PCSO, or Pasco), so of course he is going to bash any investigator related to a case he is listed in, along with the head of whatever department he is complaining about this week. James M. is NOT a victim in any of these cases although he claims to be. He has no clue as to how any of these investigations were conducted and unless you talk to Sgt Johnson or read every page of the cases, neither does anyone else. So, if you want to know how things were done, grow a set and ask the man himself, since he was the one that spent the last year working on them. Oh, and "many citizens" didn't find jack. They were informed by IA after the case was closed.

And can we lay off the old stand by threat of "we better be careful or the SO will come take over"......it's old and the SO isn't any better.
    I have read the entire invest file. Have you "Grow a Set"? It's clear that Johnson let Crean off of the hook for a LOT of things by not asking the hard questions and making sure he didn't dig too far. His report leaves off plenty of information and tilts the investigation in Crean's favor. As bad as it was, it couid have been much worse if done properly. There were a lot of things Crean was doing that were way off base because he was thinking with his own Todd Johnson. Johnson let Crean off of the hook for several licesne plates he looked up for Laura claiming the license plates were "not involved" with the case, when they were involved but he didn't bother to find out how they were involved and intentionally never asked those who would know. Crean looked up at least 10 license plates for Laura McLynas for over a year, but flat out lied and claimed it was only one. Crean himself even parked out in front of James McLynas' home and ran all of the plates of the cars in front of his house. Crean thought that there was some reason to spy on James McLynas for Laura McLynas and anyone who parked in front of his home at any time should have their license plates run and the confidential info given to Laura McLynas. Why? There was no ongoing investigation of James McLynas and he was not being investigated for any crime. There were over 80 phone calls between Laura McLynas and Crean and dozens of text messages, several of which were very personal in nature, but Crean lied and claimed there was no "relationship". It's obvious that no Lt. would have run all of those plates for someone he wasn't interested in. But Crean took it way too far. There is more that will be coming out. Much more. And PCSO taking over when it all hits is a very real possibility.

The only morons I see here are the cops that keep attacking James when he was the one that brought Crean's corruption to light. CPD sure didn't do it. I've read everything there is in this case including the older Rahl posts. And if Rahl is/was James, everything he said back then was 100% true. And the more we find out and the more what he said turns out to be true. In fact not one of you has been able to prove one single thing he ever said or claimed was not true. You only call him names and act like children. If James had not been brave enough to take on CPD curruption Crean would still be there using DAVID as his own personal Match.com and looking up officer's wives and daughters and poor 20 something waitresses.

James is not a victim? How do you figure? Crean was at his house a number of times doing Laura M's bidding threatening him, trying to take his daughter illgally and trying to arrest him. James complained to CPD that he felt Crean was trying to kill him, and then we find out that another husband had accused Crean of shooting at him too. He had a perverted cop stalking him and violating the law against him over and over again, following him, camping out in front of his house, running tags, trying to arrest him and filing false charges against him based on nothing but Laura McLynas' say so. He claims false arrest at the hands of Crean,and he is not the only husband claiming Crean falsely arrested him to get a piece of the husband's wife. These complaints are in Crean's IA file and it is well documented that CPD did nothing about them. CPD let Crean run wild and do whatever he wanted to James and others. A jury will eventually decide if James was a victim of Crean and CPD. And a vote will decide if Clearwater PD will be replaced by PCSO. I personally will be voting for PCSO.

Well, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to tell these are James, aka "Rahl", posts in a feeble attempt to sway public opinion. Don't fall for his crap! Don't trust anyone that has to change his last name from Lynas to McLynas to try and hide his criminal past. What criminal past you ask.....lying and filing false police reports.

Another baseless accusation against the man the man that exposed a dirty cop. The mods are supposed to delete posts without documentation. So where are these false reports? Post a copy of them. Prove the lies. So far it's been proven that Laura McLynas and Crean are liars. That is right in the police reports and the IA findings and the newspapers. Where is your proof?

The false reports that you were arrested for are in the great state of Georgia where your name used to be Lynas. Your documented criminal past would be proof enough that you're a liar. For Crean, I'm not defending the guy...he's no angel but the "IA findings" weren't for lying...they were for misusing the computer. The way I see it is all of ya are screwed up people.

For those who are interested please go to Cobb County Georgia clerk of courts website and search the criminal cases under James Lynas. False report of a crime against the POLICE. James pled guilty. Also look up all the civil cases for domestic violence with his second wife. There were over 20 cases including James breaking his ex-wives arm. There is your proof. And James claims he is innocent. Definitely not. He is an abuser and it will also be proven in Pinellas county.

Quote Originally Posted by Clerk of court
    For those who are interested please go to Cobb County Georgia clerk of courts website and search the criminal cases under James Lynas. False report of a crime against the POLICE. James pled guilty. Also look up all the civil cases for domestic violence with his second wife. There were over 20 cases including James breaking his ex-wives arm. There is your proof. And James claims he is innocent. Definitely not. He is an abuser and it will also be proven in Pinellas county.
    I just tried looking it up with zero results for James Lynas. If you're going to tell stories at least don't make it so easy to check that you are lying. Geeeezz

"There is your proof". I love it. Because Laura McLynas says so. It must be change of shift because she is standing up and typing.

Here are the two interviews that Laura McLynas gave to the Clearwater Police department in the Crean investigation. Very interesting reading....

https://app.box.com/s/hvr4ngbr046icfdqovh0

https://app.box.com/s/y8yxwz3eycw7yq09yaew

Quote Originally Posted by Cop123
    I just tried looking it up with zero results for James Lynas. If you're going to tell stories at least don't make it so easy to check that you are lying. Geeeezz
    So let me see if I have this correct. Mods will remove any post accusing someone of anything without documentation or proof........ unless the baseless accusations are against James McLynas. Do these mods work at the Clearwater PD?

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast