Dear MOD 1
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Dear MOD 1

Dear MOD 1

MOD 1,

Any chance you will be restoring this message board back to when LEOs were able to communicate amongst each other or did you plan on letting James McLynas and his skank girlfriend continue to occupy this site as their own personal sounding board? What a complete joke this site has become.

Re: Dear MOD 1

I agree. James Mclynas and his skank girlfriend have nothing better to do with their lives. They are both pathetic. What I do think is funny though as a cop myself is how stupid James is to be posting on a police forum about his ex wife when she has an injunction against him. I wonder if she knows how many violations James has commited and how many witnesses she has????

I read these forums and find it funny how you Clearwater cops keep blaming all of your problems on Crean's victims. Wow, every post that is critical of Clearwater PD is from this one guy? You Clearwater boys really must have it out for him.

Quote Originally Posted by Reader
    I read these forums and find it funny how you Clearwater cops keep blaming all of your problems on Crean's victims. Wow, every post that is critical of Clearwater PD is from this one guy? You Clearwater boys really must have it out for him.
    "Guest" and "I Agree" are both Laura McLynas. They are both almost the same identical post. She is still apparently trying to recruit new officers. Any takers?? The line is shorter these days. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Pay Attention
    Quote Originally Posted by Reader
    "Guest" and "I Agree" are both Laura McLynas. They are both almost the same identical post. She is still apparently trying to recruit new officers. Any takers?? The line is shorter these days. lol
    Sounds like you want to get yourself into a fist fight, huh punk? Maybe you need to watch your mouth how you talk to a woman, boy!

Hey pay attention. I'm not Laura Mclynas but I think it is funny that you still keep talking about her. James she filed for divorce against you. But keep it up and keep posting on here maybe I'll be the lucky one to arrest you again.

Quote Originally Posted by I agree
    Hey pay attention. I'm not Laura Mclynas but I think it is funny that you still keep talking about her. James she filed for divorce against you. But keep it up and keep posting on here maybe I'll be the lucky one to arrest you again.
    Look what happened to the last cop that was doing Laura McLynas' bidding. You Clearwater cops still seem to have a hard on for James McLynas. Is that because he and his "skank girlfriend" were able to bring down one of your high ranking leaders? That's what the papers say happened. Maybe you too can work security at the movie theatre with Crean. I hear there is an opening.

Look what happened to the last cop that was doing Laura McLynas' bidding. You Clearwater cops still seem to have a hard on for James McLynas. Is that because he and his "skank girlfriend" were able to bring down one of your high ranking leaders? That's what the papers say happened. Maybe you too can work security at the movie theatre with Crean. I hear there is an opening.[/quote]

I really love when you type responses in the third person James. Is it multiple personality disorder or do you think we are that stupid?

For crying out loud do really think all these posts are from James. How stupid are you people. Don't cloud the facts and attack the one person who pointed out Crean's wrong doing. Yes James is a moron for dragging this so far and getting Media attention and much more. But come on he isn't the only victim here. Crean looked up CPD WIVES' on DAVID, shouldn't the CPD Officers be informed who they were, well that's right Sgt Johnson couldn't find evidence that Many citizens were able to find against Crean. Shouldn't the CPD officers be pissed off that this LT is looking at their wives' info. He look up others as well.

Grow up and stop blaming James and remember in the long run Crean was a Officer who was trusted with access to information and was a Supervisor who abused his authority and the trust of the CPD, City of Clearwater and its residents. And for that he should have been fired and now allowed to weasel away with his retirement.

CPD has some great officers in their ranks, but there are also many officers and supervisors that NEED TO GO. They bully their own fellow officers, they use their rank to get away with violations, and they think they are untouchable and can do what ever they want. That is Sid Kleins legacy at CPD, a bunch of Golden boys that do what ever they want and will hold down others that are not part of the group. They will lie, cheat and steal. Its infected CPD through the ranks of Officers, Sgts, LTs and Majors.

If CD is not careful the citizens will vote the Sheriffs Office in and they will all be out of a job and the good officers do not deserve that.

Where have you been? The CPD officers involved were informed by Sgt Johnson. I didn't get the notification but I saw someone else's that was involved. If you weren't informed, you weren't involved. Don't believe everything that is printed in the paper and for heaven's sake, don't believe everything James the moron says or what the cowards on this board post. It's no secret that he doesn't like any IA department (CPD, PCSO, or Pasco), so of course he is going to bash any investigator related to a case he is listed in, along with the head of whatever department he is complaining about this week. James M. is NOT a victim in any of these cases although he claims to be. He has no clue as to how any of these investigations were conducted and unless you talk to Sgt Johnson or read every page of the cases, neither does anyone else. So, if you want to know how things were done, grow a set and ask the man himself, since he was the one that spent the last year working on them. Oh, and "many citizens" didn't find jack. They were informed by IA after the case was closed.

And can we lay off the old stand by threat of "we better be careful or the SO will come take over"......it's old and the SO isn't any better.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast