Chris Iorio files whistleblower lawsuit against Tom Knight - Page 23
Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13212223

Re: Chris Iorio files whistleblower lawsuit against Tom Knig

[quote=worry wart]
    Quote Originally Posted by sso4life
    Civilians/citizens see right through the lies and deceit of Knight and Hoffman. Check out their comments here:

:cop: http://forum.heraldtribune.com/viewtopi ... 56d7be8791 :cop:
    It was just a matter of time before citizens would finally see through the nutty decisions that are constantly coming from the 2nd floor.

Quote Originally Posted by Lee Williams":w2axvk61][size=7]"I go home every night worrying," Knight said.[/size]

[url="http://www.heraldtribune.com/article/20130626/ARTICLE/130629743/2416/NEWS?Title=NEW-Sarasota-sheriff-blisters-city-police-efforts
    http://www.heraldtribune.com/article/20 ... ce-efforts[/url]
    We need a "leader" and not a "manager" who can't handle the stress of being a sheriff. Being a "public worry wart" does not instill trust or confidence in the public -- and it certainly doesn't instill trust and confidence in deputies. We are leaderless. Instead, we have a "manager" who can't handle the stress of the job. THAT IS SCAREY! [/quote:w2axvk61]
    Exactly when is Sgt. Iorio's attorney going to depose Tom Knight in a deposition? The facts need to come out.

2 or 3 years from now.

How many kids have been molested or thrown back in to a bad situation because Bell And Richard have a problem with Iorio. I know for a fact he has tried to return back to working crimes against kids and has been rejected. The public needs to know that the staff does not care about the kids they are only concerned about their buddy being promoted. I am glad my kids are grown and do not have to rely on the SSO to work their case because a lot of kids will be molested for no good reason.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by ;1875075
    The court case is going to speak volumes and it can't get here quick enough!!! But if Knight loses the case, he will still never admit that he was wrong.

Knight's motto:
    - admit nothing
    - deny everything
    - demand proof
    - make counter-allegations
    Going to a jury trial is the best thing that can happen with the Knight/Iorio case. If that happens, then it will become a media circus. Every SSO deputy would love for it to go to trial because it will allow the facts to become public and the jury’s verdict will bring closure (to this one particular Knightmare). Put Knight on the stand and let the jury decide who is a liar!!!!

What’s going on with the Knight/Mottola case?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Going to a jury trial is the best thing that can happen with the Knight/Iorio case. If that happens, then it will become a media circus. Every SSO deputy would love for it to go to trial because it will allow the facts to become public and the jury’s verdict will bring closure (to this one particular Knightmare). Put Knight on the stand and let the jury decide who is a liar!!!!

Knight is in over his head with this “thoroughly documented case.” However, do you really think that Kurt Hoffman will allow Knight to take the stand IFO a jury? Hummmm on the other hand, it is Hoffman’s initial legal advice that “allowed” this fiasco to make it this far. But even if a jury overrides Knight… Knight will never admit culpability. Even Adolf Hitler blamed the fall of the Third Reich on the failure of the German people. There is a disconnect somewhere. And Knight can’t blame Balkwill for any of this! Knight is on his own.

Unregistered
    Heard it was tossed out.

Unregistered
    Heard it was tossed out.
    It's actually scheduled for a jury trial, but I'll believe it when I see it. If Knight were to testify in front of a jury, he would be exposed to too many culpable questions. It would be awesome for it to go to a jury trial for the sake of truth, honesty and public exposure ---- but it's highly unlikely that Knight's attorney will allow him to testify. So does that mean that the county will just pay off the deputy/supervisor?

Unregistered
    It's actually scheduled for a jury trial, but I'll believe it when I see it. If Knight were to testify in front of a jury, he would be exposed to too many culpable questions. It would be awesome for it to go to a jury trial for the sake of truth, honesty and public exposure ---- but it's highly unlikely that Knight's attorney will allow him to testify. So does that mean that the county will just pay off the deputy/supervisor?
    This is a weird case because it’s not about the money, but it’s about the principle. The fact that the case was filed makes it impossible to shitcan.
    If the case is thrown out of court, then Knight wins (politically).
    If the case goes to trial, then Knight loses (politically) because bad things will be exposed in a trial.

Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13212223