What's it like

Thread: What's it like

Post What's it like

So I'm looking to come over to the Gardens, just have a few questions.

1. How is the camaraderie amongst fellow officers?
    2. How's the pay more or less.
    3. Mobility?
    4 Overall impression?
    5. Command take care of you?

Just share your thoughts and opinions so I can get a better idea. Thanks. :cop:

Re: What's it like

I left there a while ago and trust me the place is a joke, command staff if thats what you want to call it will screw you every chance they get unless you really kiss their asses! The word brotherhood does not exist everyone is out for themselves and will backstab anyone that they can. Promotions are a joke they only want Sgts that are "yes men or women" oh yeah and you must fall into a minority class to get the promotions and speciality units. It really is horrible, all that matters is STATS, how many tickets or FI's you write will depend on how you are treated and watch out for the Chappasouraus, he is the biggest ass clown in the department. Good Luck!!

Don't listen to that idiot! I have made great friends here and the camaraderie is good. Yes we have our problems but what department don't. Don't judge an entire department over one disgruntled idiot who wish he never left.

Quote Originally Posted by dontdoit
    I left there a while ago and trust me the place is a joke, command staff if thats what you want to call it will screw you every chance they get unless you really kiss their asses! The word brotherhood does not exist everyone is out for themselves and will backstab anyone that they can. Promotions are a joke they only want Sgts that are "yes men or women" oh yeah and you must fall into a minority class to get the promotions and speciality units. It really is horrible, all that matters is STATS, how many tickets or FI's you write will depend on how you are treated and watch out for the Chappasouraus, he is the biggest ass clown in the department. Good Luck!!

More or less correct. Lots of racism if you're not black, hammering of stats and be discipline if you attempt to do your job.

Lord have mercy.
    Get in your car, drive to the city, look around and see who o your clientele will be, go on the net and goggle the city, look at the city fathers, get off your ass and do something, then make up your mind.
    Go with your first gut feelings, they are usually correct.

:roll: :roll: :roll: :cop: :roll: :roll: :roll: