Agenda's will trump facts on this outcome

Agenda's will trump facts on this outcome

If this trial results in a acquittal, watch very closely what elected black officials say about this verdict. See how many of them rush to the microphones and base their opinions on facts. This trial was covered on national tv for all to see. If violence occurs, pay attention to whom is committing it. I'm betting that it wont be the law abiding blacks whom may disagree with its outcome,but rather the very people that payed no attention to the facts and see this as a opportunity to do what they do any ways.

Re: Agenda's will trump facts on this outcome

You Sir/Madam, have the uncanny ability to state the obvious.
    This entire enhanced drama was created by the media in order to obtain this much desired objective. Not unlike the 1980 riots which were sparked by ch10 in Miami at the time.
    The Reverends without churches will go on TV and get more publicity and enhance their political capital, but the progressive Democrats will be conspicuously silent. You see, the Democrats have all of the Black Vote tied-up; however; they are presently competing for the Hispanic vote. You guest it, they can’t take sides on this as they will alienate either the Blacks, or the Hispanics. Watch carefully for the Washington Two Step. The only safe position to take is blaming the gun.
    This is but an opportunity for many sociopaths and anarchists to become totally unhinged from the restrains of the laws and join in a frenzy of destruction, violence and theft. This will have nothing to do with Trayvon Martin or George Zimmerman.
    Nothing more or nothing less than history repeating itself.
    The joke is on us.

CNN has been promoting a conviction of Zimmerman since day one. The are obsessed with the case and argue anything that favors Zimmerman. The facts are clear that this was self defense and people need to just accept that. Martins parents are money hounds and its clear by there showing zero emotion on the stand that they clearly had a son that was not around much lately and did what he wanted because his mother had no control. CNN makes it sound like the mother was so emotional. If you ever dealt with a mother who lost her son like this and I have, they will cry anytime they talk about them for years.

Having over 30 years in Law Enforcement dealing with 17 year olds just like this one and unconcerned parents this sadly is c common occurrence in south Florida and Miami Gardens where many 17 year old have guns and commit violent crimes.

Knowing where their son was and having more control and involvement when he was already going bad could have 100% prevented this death. Where was dad when he was out roaming?

And BTW race does not matter, seen it from white, black, hispanic family's.

The sad thing about this situation is that I am afraid Mr. Zimerman might get convicted of manslaughter, if the judge allows the jury to consider lesser charges. I fear this will happen if the jurors don't have the backbone to acquit.

The Sanford PD should hold it's head high knowing that they did the right thing. Once again the media and politicians get involved in something they don't have the expertise in and start telling LEO's how they should do their job or how they are doing their job's wrong.

The media doesn't care that they stir up the ant pile. I wonder sometimes if they do it just to cause havoc, I'm sorry create news.

For all those in law enforcement in the Sanford area, please be safe if there is an acquital. I think ya'll might be in for a rough time once that powder cage is igniated.

Quote Originally Posted by FL panhandle LEO
    The sad thing about this situation is that I am afraid Mr. Zimerman might get convicted of manslaughter, if the judge allows the jury to consider lesser charges. I fear this will happen if the jurors don't have the backbone to acquit.

The Sanford PD should hold it's head high knowing that they did the right thing. Once again the media and politicians get involved in something they don't have the expertise in and start telling LEO's how they should do their job or how they are doing their job's wrong.

The media doesn't care that they stir up the ant pile. I wonder sometimes if they do it just to cause havoc, I'm sorry create news.

For all those in law enforcement in the Sanford area, please be safe if there is an acquital. I think ya'll might be in for a rough time once that powder cage is igniated.
    Turns out the only "rough" time was in LA and NY city- where self-defense firearms are unlawful !? Imagine that.

If I were a betting man, it will be this Saturday. Large peaceful demonstration in a 100 cities is called for. The anti govt, occupy wall street, anarchists will use the big crowds to do their thing.