Post being removed

Talking Post being removed

I have removed a certain post due to it having a large potential for a slam fest. As for wanting to know why that person is off feel free to contact them and they will explain it to you. This is not the place for that discussion.

Just to let you know, I have deleted several other posts that go along with that same theme of innocent question (trolling) and waiting for the flaming to begin. That my friends is a violation of the TOU. (Yes I know some slip through the cracks, but feel free to flag them and Ill handle it.)

Since I have been the Mod I have enforced the TOU and this board has turned around from a slam fest no holds barred to a reasonable outlet for dialogue and pretty much stays on track. From time to time I must clean it up. I expect that as being the janitor...

Re: Post being removed

Due to ongoing issues with that topic, I have temporally removed it pending the final outcome. Please do not continue to post about the topic as they will be deleted because the issues have not been fully resolved.

Then do us all a favor and do your job and delete all the other slam threads in the past. What's fair is fair, including DL thread, the one about Arlene P, the one about corson, the ones slamming the current sheriff, the ones slamming, Ed pope, the ones slamming everyone else.

It's very weird how you only flagged this one person. You must have been friends with him.
    Do you think you can honor this request Lt?

Found more. The one about DR and HR director that's a direct slam. Please delete them all then. This is an issue of being bias.

If you are going to remove a post because of the potential slam fest, then you should go through all the threads and delete the ones that actually have slammed members of this agency. You can't pick and choose what you want. What is good for one is good for all

Waiting for you to do your job MOD.

Guess she is ignoring this post. Hey MOD, you might want to be careful when you post. Looks like you are posting while on duty which is not good.

"Pending decision" by who? You? We are all watching and still waiting.

Do your job! Or I am reporting you to LEO affairs.

First off what is done on this board by me is within the TOU. Don't come on this board and threaten me like the public does with the deputies of this (CCSO) agency and expect the same type of response. This topic has been discussed with Mod 1 and he is aware and has no issues. There will be no more discussion.

For those of not in the loop, what post are we talking about?