Union Issues?
Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Union Issues?

Union Issues?

So what happened to the "union issues" topic created by the moderator that seems to have disappeared???

Re: Union Issues?

Sorry brother. Fact is, we really don't a Union.
    Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    So what happened to the "union issues" topic created by the moderator that seems to have disappeared???

Not going to slam anyone or the union here. But is anyone going to run against the sitting president? I hope so..... I think its time for a change. I keep hearing two names are considering it both are Officers with prior union experience. I am not sure who is the best fit. I would encourage them (AC and VG) to announce their intentions and start coming to a roll call or two so we can ask questions about their positions.

I would like to see a change over there. I would like to ask AC and VG to come on here and confirm whether they are intested in the job or not. Its NOT an easy job and I get that.

I am pretty sure AC is not running against Greg, but running with Greg for 1st VP. As for VG, I don't think he is running against Greg either. As of now, I have not heard of any names running against Greg.

Who gives a crap. What is going on with contract negotiations????

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Who gives a crap. What is going on with contract negotiations????
    Just sat down with the city yesterday. Nothing to report yet. Money was not discussed yet. Getting the lost step back was brought to the table by the union. Next meeting not even scheduled. Stay tuned.

Quote Originally Posted by gene_haines
    Just sat down with the city yesterday. Nothing to report yet. Money was not discussed yet. Getting the lost step back was brought to the table by the union. Next meeting not even scheduled. Stay tuned.
    Thanks for the update Gene, very cool and it's good to get some feedback!

[quote=Inquiring_Mind]
    Quote Originally Posted by "gene_haines":3l4eqvo7
    Thanks for the update Gene, very cool and it's good to get some feedback![/quote:3l4eqvo7]

No problem. Also, in case anyone wants to know, the contract committee is me, Greg, Tom Singleton, Rick Cochran, Vinny Gericitano and Rich O'Connor.

Gene,

Thank you for serving on our union board and the negotiation team.

Today's email from Greg said we presented (I think) 13 requests. Can you tell us what those items were?

Quote Originally Posted by interested1
    Gene,

Thank you for serving on our union board and the negotiation team.

Today's email from Greg said we presented (I think) 13 requests. Can you tell us what those items were?
    You are welcome.. And I can, but not right now. Hopefully I will remember when I get home tonight.

Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast