Tammy - Page 10
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Tammy

Re: Tammy

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Do any of you wonder why Chaz spends so much time on this site?

Because he loves the cops in the Creek? ,,,he hates cops and Creek Cops especially.

Guys and gals he is trying to drum up business for his sorry a$$ site.

one of the next posts will be from him telling you how important and relevant he is but if he really was he would not have to constantly try and reinforce his done nothing resume.

all of you followers, well you just sad humans
    :lol: Whenever I need a laugh I just tune in here to see what BS Timothy is spewing and to put him in his place.Years ago when the POS was abusing and exposing the commentors from Bob Normans Blog ,someone who went by the name T-rex (or similar to that) who knew Timothy and his shady past would enlighten us on how demented he really is....the commentor above is correct Timothy is a Narcissistic sick puppy that uses other blogs to advertise My Acts Of Stupidity and than beg for money to support his sorry a$$ . Now normally after spanking the dimwit he would threaten me with his socalled team of lawyers who defend the scumbag fakeweed distributors ......but we already saw that movie.........T-rex II signing off :snicker:
    AMEN.. What type of stupid low life, self hating, hate monger cop do you have to be to listen the low life Chaz? The answer is in the question gay and Gals...think about it

Quote Originally Posted by Word

Because he loves the cops in the Creek? ,,,he hates cops and Creek Cops especially.

one of the next posts will be from him telling you how important and relevant he is but if he really was he would not have to constantly try and reinforce his done nothing resume.

:lol: Whenever I need a laugh I just tune in here to see what BS Timothy is spewing and to put him in his place.Years ago when the POS was abusing and exposing the commentors from Bob Normans Blog ,someone who went by the name T-rex (or similar to that) who knew Timothy and his shady past would enlighten us on how demented he really is....the commentor above is correct Timothy is a Narcissistic sick puppy that uses other blogs to advertise My Acts Of Stupidity and than beg for money to support his sorry a$$ . Now normally after spanking the dimwit he would threaten me with his socalled team of lawyers who defend the scumbag fakeweed distributors ......but we already saw that movie.........T-rex II signing off :snicker:
    AMEN.. What type of stupid low life, self hating, hate monger cop do you have to be to listen the low life Chaz? The answer is in the question gay and Gals...think about it
    And, oh, this past Friday, 13,992 unique visitors to my blog. Apparently, it seems, mostly all from the LBGT crowd.

Props to your homophobia!

Gee Timothy I thought you being a genius would be able to figure out that "gay"was a typo and the writer was saying guys and gals. (Gay in that context doesn't even make sense)

Ok Timothy just for you

"What type of stupid, low life, self hating, hate mongering cop do you have to be to listen to low life Chaz? The answer is in the question....THINK ABOUT GUYS AND GALS."

Quote Originally Posted by Chaz Stevens, MAOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Word

And, oh, this past Friday, 13,992 unique visitors to my blog. Apparently, it seems, mostly all from the LBGT crowd.

Props to your homophobia!
    :twisted: NDP Narcissistic Personallity Disorder..in which the individual is described as being excessively preoccupied with issues of personal adequacy, power prestige and vanity...Thanks Tim dont look now but your NDP is showing ..13,992 is that a number that popped out of your demented mind ,now anyone who would make up a story that he got hitched (married) to the women he abused and it turns out to be more BS to downplay the fact you abused her has very little credibility in my books....But look at the brightside your a unique sicko only 1% have this disorder :evil:

[quote="Really"]Ha. Yes let's use big red letters, I am sure you tell girls it's 8 inches too. Give me a break. Lets not investigate all the child abuse cases and have them sit on the desk. Among other things. And then when I get back to work, because i have been sent back to the road, just not write a burglary report to cover my *ss. Yeah that all sounds about right.[/quote]
    Again, READ THE IA'S THAT ARE PUBLIC RECORD.....ALL INVESTIGATIONS WERE COMPLETED......AND WHY ARE YOU BRINGING HER HUSBAND INTO THIS? Are you that mean and vendictive that you would bring someones family into this. Dont u have a heart or soul or an ounce of compassion. Obviously, you have a grudge against her or you would not speak of her this way. Yes, she has made mistakes, which we all have, she has gotten the help that was needed and does not hide the fact that she needed help. So, why condemn someone who has received help, apologized to many and only wants to move on with her career. Others have done much worse. She lost a position in DB and yes went back to the road. The case currently against her again you need to read the facts before making judgement and since she was there alone.....you cant say what you saw. Please back off of her or again call her. She has know disparaging words to say agaisnt anyone she works with and since returning has made many amends for past mistakes.

Chaz wrote:
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaz Stevens MAOS

As for me, I don't carry a gun ((though I have a CWP), don't blog or comment anonymously, and my name is on everything I write/say.

So let me give most of you some advice ... put on you big girl panties and strap on a pair.
    Did Chaz lie on his Concealed Weapons Permit application regarding his arrest for violating his domestic stalking order when he got his CWP? Submitted a PRR, to see how this nut job was able to get one (or continue to have a CWP) without violating Florida Gun Statutes. Happy Festivus, Chaz!

Example 1. Doesn't care about the cops just the poor civilian that tried to kill the cop

quote="the facts"]
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaz Stevens, MAOS
    Quote Originally Posted by thinblueline12
    All I asked you to do is please get your facts straight. Read the IA's that are available. All investigations were completed...not one child suffered ..you are clueless as to what really occurred. Again, call her if you have any questions or check the files.
    You mean like the T-Mobile shooting IA? Yeah, I am especially anxious to read the report ... investigating the incident where an unarmed civilian gets his eyeball blasted out...

That will be an amazing read ... that IA.
    I guess you dont care that the three black males broke into or tried to break into the Tmobile then ran over an officer, to bad one got thier eye shot out, they should be dead.....get the facts CHAZ PUTTS STEVENS....

Your just a sh*t stirrer with no facts...[/quote]

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910