Wake Up Call 2013: Civil Unrest Coming To America – VIDEO
    Read more at http://investmentwatchblog.com/a-shocki ... As9zPTB.99

WOW^^^^ jesus Christ help us all

Re: Wake Up Call 2013: Civil Unrest Coming To America – VIDE

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Wake Up Call 2013: Civil Unrest Coming To America – VIDEO
    Read more at http://investmentwatchblog.com/a-shocki ... As9zPTB.99

WOW^^^^ jesus Christ help us all

For the sake of Allah, how did you think this fundamental transformation of American was going to happen?
    You voted for “Hope and Change” but didn’t know for who or how!
    Sucker!

We have to be the biggest finger pointing country in the world. It was your fault. No, I was his fault. Bush caused or staged 911…yeah the president did it. Obama caused the IRS to stone wall and any new attacks. It is the rest of the third world brain washed drones trying to kill and hurt us. Stop pointing fingers and try and protect ourselves. Of course we can’t tap suspected terrorist phones and fly drones in American because it is not constitutional. Some president did that too. The two parties in this country are more concerned about keeping their power than protecting us. Sounds more and more like the middle east?

I like the part where MCSHAME (MCCAIN) is over in Turkey/Syria actually supporting AL Qaeda.
    Yup you read that right , those FSA ( "free Syrian Army") are Saudi-Al-Qaeda terrorist mercenaries' paid for by our State Dept and Saudi Arabia flying the Al Qaeda flag.

I thought Al Qaeda attacked us on 9/11 now they are the "good guys"?
    If I were in the armed forced I would resign immediately ....

This shit is way past out of control!
    Obama was running guns and missiles to aid Al Qaeda/ Al Nursra in Turkey to fight in Syria. Obama had his lover boy Ambassador Stevens murdered to remove any looses ends that might come back on Obama and McCain and Company.
    what is going on I want America back!

http://www.globalresearch.ca/turkish-po ... ia/5336917

http://www.infowars.com/american-killed ... aeda-flag/

"There is another class of coloured people who make a business of keeping the troubles, the wrongs, and the hardships of the Negro race before the public. Having learned that they are able to make a living out of their troubles, they have grown into the settled habit of advertising their wrongs — partly because they want sympathy and partly because it pays. Some of these people do not want the Negro to lose his grievances, because they do not want to lose their jobs."

~ Booker T. Washington, Republican, 1911

A black kid asks his mother, "Mama, what's a Democracy?"

"Well, son, that's when white folks work every day so we can get all our benefits, you knows like free cell phones for each family member, rent subsidy, food stamps, WIC, free healthcare, utility subsidy, & the list goes on & on, you knows".

"But mama, don't the white people get pissed off about that?

"Sure they do, that's called racism!"

(Never more simply explained)

there are some people I would rather see paid to stay out of the workforce. Go to the clerks office, the DL office, the Board of ED downtown. They've got plenty of employees I would much rather see paid to stay home.They get in the way, hold things up, etc. Inefficient, lazy, incompetent, and we have to pay them for 20 something years and give them a pension? It's like there are two types of welfare, the kind you stay home and collect or the kind you show up and sit in a chair and collect.

Quote Originally Posted by passing thru
    there are some people I would rather see paid to stay out of the workforce. Go to the clerks office, the DL office, the Board of ED downtown. They've got plenty of employees I would much rather see paid to stay home.They get in the way, hold things up, etc. Inefficient, lazy, incompetent, and we have to pay them for 20 something years and give them a pension? It's like there are two types of welfare, the kind you stay home and collect or the kind you show up and sit in a chair and collect.

If you did away with those jobs you would also do away with that artificially created “Black Middle Class”. ops: