Possibility of a Woman for SSO Sheriff? - Page 3
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Re: Possibility of a Woman for SSO Sheriff?

A lot of deputies visit this website while on-duty. Naturally we use our own personal iphones and there is nothing that Knight or IA can do about it. :mrgreen:

Knight would not interview Locke in an IA interview for kiddie molestation, but you can rest assured that Knight will send a deputy to IA for posting at leoaffairs while on duty. :roll:

What a pedafile hypocrite. :roll:

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    You must be a moron to be going on LEOAffairs while "on duty".

What a goof!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:
    Nobody with any self respect would do it on duty. You have to be void of integrity to do that!

Quote Originally Posted by SSO
    Quote Originally Posted by Testosterone
    Quote Originally Posted by Salomon
    Tom, you should have checked with me before doing this.

When you mess with a woman in police work the entire national pussie posse will come after you especially if you are right. It is unacceptable for them to be wrong and politically incorrect for them to be incompetent.

The straights and the bent, it don’t matter, they unite against the male offender. Good luck brother; been there, done that got the t-shirt and the scars.

Best of luck and watch your back.
    That's the wrong attitude, buddy. :roll:
    #1- You don’t know me and I am certainly not your “Buddy”
    #2 -My attitude is my business and based on personal experiences of 42 years in the profession.
    You have been in law enforcement fo 42 years too long. You are proof that longevity does not increase intelligence. Fail!
    The guy claims to have 42 years experience in law enforcement, so now he's become a troll at our website. Why are you even talking to him when he's completely out of touch with reality? Just ignore him. It sounds like he believes women should only be barefoot and pregnant in the kitchen. :roll:

Let’s be clear.
    42 years in the profession, Bachelors in Psychology and Masters in Public Administration.
    Worked through the ranks to Major and seen a lot of misguided incapable folks try to manipulate politics and affirmative action to obtain positions they were ill equipped for.
    Read the definition of the “Peter Principle” I believe your picture may be there.
    Cheers
    Stop smoking that shit is no good for you

You must be a moron to be going on LEOAffairs while "on duty".

What a goof!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:
    Nobody with any self respect would do it on duty. You have to be void of integrity to do that!
    Very True.

[quote=Guest]
    Quote Originally Posted by "Salomon":2083598g

When you mess with a woman in police work the entire national pussie posse will come after you especially if you are right. It is unacceptable for them to be wrong and politically incorrect for them to be incompetent.

The straights and the bent, it don’t matter, they unite against the male offender. Good luck brother; been there, done that got the t-shirt and the scars.

#2 -My attitude is my business and based on personal experiences of 42 years in the profession.
    You have been in law enforcement fo 42 years too long. You are proof that longevity does not increase intelligence. Fail!
    The guy claims to have 42 years experience in law enforcement, so now he's become a troll at our website. Why are you even talking to him when he's completely out of touch with reality? Just ignore him. It sounds like he believes women should only be barefoot and pregnant in the kitchen. :roll:

Let’s be clear.
    42 years in the profession, Bachelors in Psychology and Masters in Public Administration.
    Worked through the ranks to Major and seen a lot of misguided incapable folks try to manipulate politics and affirmative action to obtain positions they were ill equipped for.
    Read the definition of the “Peter Principle” I believe your picture may be there.
    Cheers
    Stop smoking that shit is no good for you[/quote:2083598g]

Your description of those who support the womens' rights movement as the "***** posse" is disgusting, regardless of your rank, educational level and your duration in law enforcement.

Talking Re: Possibility of a Woman for SSO Sheriff?

He has 42 years in law enforcement and he retired from MSO as a major. He is constantly visiting the SSO website instead of the MSO website because he's in the Knight-Waechter click.

SSORRY said:

He has 42 years in law enforcement and he retired from MSO as a major. He is constantly visiting the SSO website instead of the MSO website because he's in the Knight-Waechter click
    Wrong again!!!!!! Another swing and a miss!!!!!!!!!!!!

SSOrry would never make a real investigator with wild guesses like that!!!!!

[quote=Guest][quote=Guest]
    Quote Originally Posted by "SSO":3shbwelr
    Quote Originally Posted by "Salomon":3shbwelr

Between his description of women as the "***** posse," he fits in tightly with Knights bashing of Chief DiPino. He is a sicko.

Let’s be clear.
    Cheers
    Stop smoking that shit is no good for you[/quote:3shbwelr]

Your description of those who support the womens' rights movement as the "***** posse" is disgusting, regardless of your rank, educational level and your duration in law enforcement.[/quote:3shbwelr]

]

Its a good thing that the public and the media dont regularly read this website because it shows what kind of steriotypical dinosaurs that have been in charge in law enforcement here in the deeeeeep south. You have to work here to really see how politically backwards the 2nd floor really is.

SSORRY said:

He has 42 years in law enforcement and he retired from MSO as a major. He is constantly visiting the SSO website instead of the MSO website because he's in the Knight-Waechter click
    Wrong again!!!!!! Another swing and a miss!!!!!!!!!!!!

SSOrry would never make a real investigator with wild guesses like that!!!!!
    :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast