Possibility of a Woman for SSO Sheriff? - Page 2
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Re: Possibility of a Woman for SSO Sheriff?

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Knight 2016
    Knight will be Sheriff for as long as he wants to be. He has done an outstanding job and is a great leader.

You trolls will have to just deal with that!
    You got my vote.
    Ditto.

Quote Originally Posted by Testosterone
    Quote Originally Posted by SSO
    Quote Originally Posted by Salomon
    Tom, you should have checked with me before doing this.

When you mess with a woman in police work the entire national pussie posse will come after you especially if you are right. It is unacceptable for them to be wrong and politically incorrect for them to be incompetent.

The straights and the bent, it don’t matter, they unite against the male offender. Good luck brother; been there, done that got the t-shirt and the scars.

Best of luck and watch your back.
    That's the wrong attitude, buddy. :roll:
    #1- You don’t know me and I am certainly not your “Buddy”
    #2 -My attitude is my business and based on personal experiences of 42 years in the profession.
    You have been in law enforcement fo 42 years too long. You are proof that longevity does not increase intelligence. Fail!
    The guy claims to have 42 years experience in law enforcement, so now he's become a troll at our website. Why are you even talking to him when he's completely out of touch with reality? Just ignore him. It sounds like he believes women should only be barefoot and pregnant in the kitchen. :roll:

Quote Originally Posted by Knight 2016
    Knight will be Sheriff for as long as he wants to be. He has done an outstanding job and is a great leader.

You trolls will have to just deal with that!
    You got my vote.
    Ditto.
    Knight has been a terrific Sheriff. No need to change.

Only a few morons who keep stepping on their own d1@ks have ever said anything bad about the guy.

Quote Originally Posted by Testosterone
    Quote Originally Posted by Salomon
    Tom, you should have checked with me before doing this.

When you mess with a woman in police work the entire national pussie posse will come after you especially if you are right. It is unacceptable for them to be wrong and politically incorrect for them to be incompetent.

The straights and the bent, it don’t matter, they unite against the male offender. Good luck brother; been there, done that got the t-shirt and the scars.

Best of luck and watch your back.
    That's the wrong attitude, buddy. :roll:
    #1- You don’t know me and I am certainly not your “Buddy”
    #2 -My attitude is my business and based on personal experiences of 42 years in the profession.
    You have been in law enforcement fo 42 years too long. You are proof that longevity does not increase intelligence. Fail!
    The guy claims to have 42 years experience in law enforcement, so now he's become a troll at our website. Why are you even talking to him when he's completely out of touch with reality? Just ignore him. It sounds like he believes women should only be barefoot and pregnant in the kitchen. :roll:
    He could never get hired by todays standards. However, grandpa is eligible to bag groceries st Publix. Maybe his buddy Knight czn join him? :snicker:

Only a few morons who keep stepping on their own d1@ks have ever said anything bad about Sheriff Knight.
    That's ridiculous! :lol:

It's no longer just deputies who are calling Tom Knight a political buffoon, along with his 2nd floor staff henchmen.

Look at what about these non-LEO think of Knight (these are from the H-T website):

Quote Originally Posted by Dale Orlando
    Still sounds like Knight had a misogynistic temper tantrum to get more funding.
    Quote Originally Posted by Demetra Kavis
    If Knight really needed to have DiPino come to the table, you think maybe he should have asked her? Or is it because he is upset that a woman rules that position? HMMMMM? What he said might now be water under the bridge but, now we also know how he thinks about her. The public does not forget.
    Quote Originally Posted by willaC
    What Knight did, what he said, and how he did it, were all classless, unprofessional, unmanly (in my Dad's definition of manliness anyway), and did far more to make him look very bad than they did any harm to DiPino.
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnQPublic36
    Knight did not behave well, or maturely. If he was concerned that his people and his resources were being exploited, he should have taken that conversation to Chief DiPino directly.

This does not instill confidence in the leadership of a sheriff's office that constantly struggles with reputation issues in its higher ranks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Richard Martin
    I seriously doubt Tom Knight is worried about his precious resources being spent, like he claims they are.

Yesterday, Tom had 4 patrol units and between 6-8 deputies doing seatbelt checks / issuing tickets on the Nokomis beach bridge.

In fact.. everytime they hold a drum circle event there, his deputies are out in force, even on a Wednesday.

Last Saturday, Knight had 6 deputies on the platform of the life guard shack doing crowd survielance... all that was missing was the Swat team sniper on the roof with a scoped rifle.

Which, by the way is 5 officers more then you'll find in a Florida State prison guard tower watching inmates.

One would think that if they had a major problem with the "Crime Rate" in North Sarasota that his resourcses would be more effective in those areas patrolling the streets.

Instead, Tom Knight would rather toss DiPino under the bus in front of the county commision.. why you ask?

So he can get his new office building built.. and a shiny new desk.

And.. This is why we don't have nice things in Sarasota County.
    It's not just deputies who are complaining about Knight's political con games. The 2nd floor is a mess and Tom Knight claims that he is walking on mental eggshells because he is "worrying" every day. We are basically a crime-free retirement community, yet Knight can't handle the stress. Seriously? :roll:

What a bunch of morons. Tom Knighjt is fine, but it sounds like a few trolls need some serious mental health counseling. :shock:

Arrow Re: Possibility of a Woman for SSO Sheriff?

[quote=SSO]
    Only a few morons who keep stepping on their own d1@ks have ever said anything bad about Sheriff Knight.

It's no longer just deputies who are calling Tom Knight a political buffoon, along with his 2nd floor staff henchmen.

Look at what about these non-LEO think of Knight (these are from the H-T website):

Quote Originally Posted by Dale Orlando
    Quote Originally Posted by "Demetra Kavis":1y7wxs5d
    If Knight really needed to have DiPino come to the table, you think maybe he should have asked her? Or is it because he is upset that a woman rules that position? HMMMMM? What he said might now be water under the bridge but, now we also know how he thinks about her. The public does not forget.
    What Knight did, what he said, and how he did it, were all classless, unprofessional, unmanly (in my Dad's definition of manliness anyway), and did far more to make him look very bad than they did any harm to DiPino.
    Knight did not behave well, or maturely. If he was concerned that his people and his resources were being exploited, he should have taken that conversation to Chief DiPino directly.

This does not instill confidence in the leadership of a sheriff's office that constantly struggles with reputation issues in its higher ranks.
    I seriously doubt Tom Knight is worried about his precious resources being spent, like he claims they are.

Yesterday, Tom had 4 patrol units and between 6-8 deputies doing seatbelt checks / issuing tickets on the Nokomis beach bridge.

In fact.. everytime they hold a drum circle event there, his deputies are out in force, even on a Wednesday.

Last Saturday, Knight had 6 deputies on the platform of the life guard shack doing crowd survielance... all that was missing was the Swat team sniper on the roof with a scoped rifle.

Which, by the way is 5 officers more then you'll find in a Florida State prison guard tower watching inmates.

One would think that if they had a major problem with the "Crime Rate" in North Sarasota that his resourcses would be more effective in those areas patrolling the streets.

Instead, Tom Knight would rather toss DiPino under the bus in front of the county commision.. why you ask?

It's not just deputies who are complaining about Knight's political con games. The 2nd floor is a mess and Tom Knight claims that he is walking on mental eggshells because he is "worrying" every day. We are basically a crime-free retirement community, yet Knight can't handle the stress. Seriously? :roll:[/quote:1y7wxs5d]
    I agree with each of the above listed quotes concerning Knight's incompetence. However, can you please provide a direct link to their discussion? It sounds like they've been to our inservice trainings!!! :snicker:

Liberal morons opinions are worthless. Those kooks are the same bunch that voted for Obama.......twice.

[quote=sso ptl][quote=SSO]

Quote Originally Posted by "Dale Orlando":2h4l9bg2
    Quote Originally Posted by "Demetra Kavis":2h4l9bg2

It's not just deputies who are complaining about Knight's political con games. The 2nd floor is a mess and Tom Knight claims that he is walking on mental eggshells because he is "worrying" every day. We are basically a crime-free retirement community, yet Knight can't handle the stress. Seriously? :roll:[/quote:2h4l9bg2]
    I agree with each of the above listed quotes concerning Knight's incompetence. However, can you please provide a direct link to their discussion? It sounds like they've been to our inservice trainings!!! :snicker:[/quote:2h4l9bg2]
    It's too hard to try and post the link from my iphone, but as soon as I get off-duty, I'll post it for you when I get home tonight. When I'm in my patrol car, I can't type too much on the iphone because it's too time-consuming trying to hit all those tiny keys.

You must be a moron to be going on LEOAffairs while "on duty".

What a goof!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast