Possibility of a Woman for SSO Sheriff?
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Exclamation Possibility of a Woman for SSO Sheriff?

(left) Chief Bernadette Dipino and (right) Sheriff Tom Knight

Just got this from the H-T website:

Quote Originally Posted by willaC
    I imagine the big old good ole boys network that passes down the mantle for these county sheriff positions have their Fruit-of-the-Looms in a wad at the thought of a possible female sheriff in their future. Whatever would the world come to in such an event?

What Knight did, what he said, and how he did it, were all classless, unprofessional, unmanly (in my Dad's definition of manliness anyway), and did far more to make him look very bad than they did any harm to Chief DiPino.
    Knight is all talk and never leaves his office. He's never made an arrest since he was sworn in here. Nay, not one. Yet in Chief DiPino's first two months on-the-job, she's already orchestrated the arrest of two armed robbers -- while she was off-duty. Is Knight even sober when he's off-duty? :roll: Knight is all talk and Chief DiPino is hands-on. Interesting contrast.

Never before in the history of the Sarasota Sheriff's Office has there ever been a woman or an African-American in the rank of major or above in the inner circle of the Sarasota Sheriff's Office (or captain for that matter).

Now that Knight is done publicly bludgeoning Chief DiPino, is it possible for this County to have a woman for sheriff? :shock:

Quote Originally Posted by Salomon
    Tom, you should have checked with me before doing this.

When you mess with a woman in police work the entire national pussie posse will come after you especially if you are right. It is unacceptable for them to be wrong and politically incorrect for them to be incompetent.

The straights and the bent, it don’t matter, they unite against the male offender.
    Good luck brother; been there, done that got the t-shirt and the scars.
    Best of luck and watch your back.

viewtopic.php?f=84&t=150426&start=75
    That's the wrong attitude, buddy. :roll:

Re: Possibility of a Woman for SSO Sheriff?

Kurt Hoffman would stroke-out because he's desperate to try and become the next Sarasota sheriff, just like Larry Dunklee was desperate to be sheriff. Balkwill hired Hoffman and Hoffman should have left when Balkwill did. When Knight leaves, it's time for Hoffman to go, if not earlier, like maybe now?

Question Re: Possibility of a Woman for SSO Sheriff?

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Kurt Hoffman would stroke-out because he's desperate to try and become the next Sarasota sheriff, just like Larry Dunklee was desperate to be sheriff. Balkwill hired Hoffman and Hoffman should have left when Balkwill did. When Knight leaves, it's time for Hoffman to go, if not earlier, like maybe now?
    Knight is fully cooked (you can stick a fork in him), so Hoffman is going to play his hand. Hoffman ran for sheriff in Charlotte County, but he lost, so now he wants to try and run for sheriff in Sarasota County.

Hoffman is the current SSO legal adviser. Ask him who advised Knight about the Ron Locke fiasco. Just remember this: Behind every bad legal decision, there is an attorney. :roll:

I have no idea if Chief DiPino wants to be sheriff, but at least she's a completely clean break from the mess that we have now.

Knight will be Sheriff for as long as he wants to be. He has done an outstanding job and is a great leader.

You trolls will have to just deal with that!

The County is done with this group. Best thing for them to do is bow out with grace. KH does not stand a chance. I know him and my opinion he can not handle the stress that a Sheriff's campaign would bring. The small town folks of Charlotte County did not elect him why would anyone think that residents of Sarasota would?

This next will be the election of all elections in Sarasota!

Quote Originally Posted by Estrogen

(left) Chief Bernadette Dipino and (right) Sheriff Tom Knight

Just got this from the H-T website:

Quote Originally Posted by willaC
    I imagine the big old good ole boys network that passes down the mantle for these county sheriff positions have their Fruit-of-the-Looms in a wad at the thought of a possible female sheriff in their future. Whatever would the world come to in such an event?

What Knight did, what he said, and how he did it, were all classless, unprofessional, unmanly (in my Dad's definition of manliness anyway), and did far more to make him look very bad than they did any harm to Chief DiPino.
    Knight is all talk and never leaves his office. He's never made an arrest since he was sworn in here. Nay, not one. Yet in Chief DiPino's first two months on-the-job, she's already orchestrated the arrest of two armed robbers -- while she was off-duty. Is Knight even sober when he's off-duty? :roll: Knight is all talk and Chief DiPino is hands-on. Interesting contrast.

Never before in the history of the Sarasota Sheriff's Office has there ever been a woman or an African-American in the rank of major or above in the inner circle of the Sarasota Sheriff's Office (or captain for that matter).

Now that Knight is done publicly bludgeoning Chief DiPino, is it possible for this County to have a woman for sheriff? :shock:

When you mess with a woman in police work the entire national pussie posse will come after you especially if you are right. It is unacceptable for them to be wrong and politically incorrect for them to be incompetent.

The straights and the bent, it don’t matter, they unite against the male offender.
    Good luck brother; been there, done that got the t-shirt and the scars.

viewtopic.php?f=84&t=150426&start=75

#1- You don’t know me and I am certainly not your “Buddy”
    #2 -My attitude is my business and based on personal experiences of 42 years in the profession.

Have a nice day

The County is done with this group. Best thing for them to do is bow out with grace. KH does not stand a chance. I know him and my opinion he can not handle the stress that a Sheriff's campaign would bring. The small town folks of Charlotte County did not elect him why would anyone think that residents of Sarasota would?

This next will be the election of all elections in Sarasota!
    Knight, Burns and Hoffman haven't done anything graceful yet, so their future actions will be equally clustrious (disaster + cluster = clustrious). Disaster consists of going from failure to failure without making any corrections.

Quote Originally Posted by Knight 2016
    Knight will be Sheriff for as long as he wants to be. He has done an outstanding job and is a great leader.

You trolls will have to just deal with that!
    You got my vote.

Quote Originally Posted by Testosterone
    Quote Originally Posted by SSO

The straights and the bent, it don’t matter, they unite against the male offender. Good luck brother; been there, done that got the t-shirt and the scars.

#2 -My attitude is my business and based on personal experiences of 42 years in the profession.
    You have been in law enforcement fo 42 years too long. You are proof that longevity does not increase intelligence. Fail!

Quote Originally Posted by Testosterone
    Quote Originally Posted by SSO

The straights and the bent, it don’t matter, they unite against the male offender. Good luck brother; been there, done that got the t-shirt and the scars.

You have been in law enforcement fo 42 years too long. You are proof that longevity does not increase intelligence. Fail!

May I suggest to you that there are professionals out there that may be able to help you with your issues?
    Jumping to conclusions and insulting people ho you don’t know anything about is not a good sign or a measure of good mental health. Obsessive compulsive behavior comes to mind with perhaps a touch of Schizophrenia or Bipolar Disorder.
    This condition is not unusual with people that insist in doing things that they are ill prepared and equipped to do as well as “gender benders”.
    Your condition can be treated and with some work you may be able to merge in to the normal lane.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast