Joe Kessling - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Joe Kessling

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Wasn’t Russ unemployed when Al ran last?
    I swore I saw him panhandling papers on the street corner?
    Oh yeah go ahead NYPD suck boy and tell us all how your HERO Russ is on the 5th floor.
    Big F’in deal Russ is a none factor in this agency, He is a doo boy puppet and is being used by the old man for votes.
    But Russ is bringing home $135,000 thousand dollars a year, plus a 2017 $30,000 thousand dollar take home car for his personal use. Russ makes a lot of money for being a non factor.

Unregistered
    But Russ is bringing home $135,000 thousand dollars a year, plus a 2017 $30,000 thousand dollar take home car for his personal use. Russ makes a lot of money for being a non factor.
    You seem to know a lot about him, are you sleeping with Russ? Is he your butt buddy? I know Deputies that are making more than that and they didn’t have to kiss the ring on a daily basis. Are you that materialistic, wow a 30,000 dollar take home car. What make would that be? Does he put his family in it also when he is off duty? Can he take enforcement action, is he still certified? You should be able to answer all these questions since you are his Biatch.

Unregistered
    You seem to know a lot about him, are you sleeping with Russ? Is he your butt buddy? I know Deputies that are making more than that and they didn’t have to kiss the ring on a daily basis. Are you that materialistic, wow a 30,000 dollar take home car. What make would that be? Does he put his family in it also when he is off duty? Can he take enforcement action, is he still certified? You should be able to answer all these questions since you are his Biatch.
    If a deputy is making that much money he has no social life and no family. Russ works 4 days a week you jealous fuc*ing Weasle

Unregisteredohgeez

Law action

Law enforcement action, certified? Please tell me you’re kidding. Is that what’s important to you? I think you should be psychologically evaluated.

Unregistered
    If a deputy is making that much money he has no social life and no family. Russ works 4 days a week you jealous fuc*ing Weasle
    Yeah okay douche bag, little a$$ suck boy.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregisteredohgeez View Post
    Law enforcement action, certified? Please tell me you’re kidding. Is that what’s important to you? I think you should be psychologically evaluated.
    Pretty embarrassing when you get your ticket pulled but your brought back as an administrative position because you cant be a cop anymore.....pu$$y boy.

Unregisteredpulled

Got rid of

Pretty embarrassing when you get your ticket pulled but your brought back as an administrative position because you cant be a cop anymore.....pu$$y boy.
    Ticket pulled? Where have you been?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12