Detective Christopher Serino - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Detective Christopher Serino

Zimmerman not a murderer? Really? I hope your child wont get kill by another Zimmerman....there are many snatches/citizen watch, wannabe cops!

Quote Originally Posted by peruvian
    Zimmerman not a murderer? Really? I hope your child wont get kill by another Zimmerman....there are many snatches/citizen watch, wannabe cops!
    Nobody cares about your opinion until you get an education and learn proper grammar and spelling.

Most of us raise our kids to show respect and not attack another person who is following them because they are suspicious. Most of us also know where our 17 year old is especially if they have been prone to act badly, possess drugs and are sent to their fathers to try and straighten them out. His father had no idea where he was and reported him missing the next day. Did anyone even ask if his father even knew there was a shooting in his complex before he reported his 17 year old "child" as he call him missing?

Quote Originally Posted by Guest

Most of us raise our kids to show respect and not attack another person who is following them because they are suspicious. Most of us also know where our 17 year old is especially if they have been prone to act badly, possess drugs and are sent to their fathers to try and straighten them out. His father had no idea where he was and reported him missing the next day. Did anyone even ask if his father even knew there was a shooting in his complex before he reported his 17 year old "child" as he call him missing?
    Here is the report!!!!!

“I’m from Miami. And my son’s up here with me,” Martin can be heard saying, adding, “He don’t know anybody up here.”

Father and son are from Miami Gardens – outside the city – but the two had traveled to Sanford to visit with Tracy Martin’s girlfriend.

“Do you know the address?” the dispatcher asks.

“What’s the address, baby?” Martin can be heard saying – presumably to his girlfriend.

Martin goes on to say he hasn’t seen his son since 8 or 8:30 the prior night.

The call to police was placed at 8:39 a.m. Feb. 27, according to the Seminole County Sheriff’s Office.

The Sanford Police Department called Martin back sometime later, asking for details about his son. Does his son have a driver’s license?

“No, he don’t,” Mr. Martin says.

“Ok, does not have a DL,” the dispatcher says. “And is he white, black, or Hispanic?”

“He’s black,” Martin says.

Asked if Trayvon knows anyone in the area whose house he might have gone to, Martin says no.

“I have a nephew up here,” Martin says, “but he’s not at my nephew house. He hasn’t been over there, either.”

“OK, alright then,” the dispatcher says. “The officers are already on the way. I just want to get a little further – in case, you know, while they’re on the way they might spot him so we can let them know.”

If the now dead PUNK THUG Trayvon went home like he was supposed to have been doing :wink: these two idiots would have never met.

But being a PUNK THUG KNEEGROW GANGSTER TYPE Trayvon just didn't accept the "dis" and decided to chimp out on Zimmerman.

Alls well that ends well...

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by GuestToo
    After seeing today's testimony by the examining medical examiner, Dr. Shiping Bao, one can understand why another medical examiner was called to testify about differing types of injuries.

I have 16 years Crime Scene processing experience in South Florida and rule #1 for every death investigation is to process it as a Homicide. The technician who processed this incident needs to go back for re-training. All evidence is to be measured to 3 fixed objects (triangulation) and it appears from her diagram that evidence was only measured to 2 objects. The hands of the victim are ALWAYS placed in paper bags in order to preserve any evidence contained on the hands and under the nails. Important evidence can be lost when the victim's hands are not properly bagged.

I do not know who bagged and stored the victim's clothing in red, plastic biohazard bags but wet, bloody clothing is always allowed to air dry and then packaged in paper for storage. Wet clothing stored in plastic bags causes the break down of the biological components and valuable DNA and other evidence can be lost. If the M.E.'s office packed the clothing in plastic bags, then someone there needs retraining. There is no reason why there should be a lack of photographs documenting any part of this incident or evidence.

In the hundreds of autopsies I have attended, the doctor is always in charge of every facet of the evidence collection from the body. This Dr. Bao says " its not his job". Ridiculous.

The forensic work done in this case- by Sanford PD and the Medcal Examiner's office is an embarrassment to the agencies represented and to all who work in Law Enforcement. I hope that both agencies learn from these mistakes and re-train their employees. Fortunately winning this case does not rely on the forensics. I can only wonder what cases have been lost by Sanford PD because of improper crime scene processing.
    Wow...with all your knowledge in "South Florida" (big surprise another big mouth know it all from "South Florida" I'm shocked that you don't have your own TV show! Blowhard
    Defense Attorney's learn tactics and information from these televised trials. After the OJ Simpson trial, every deposition I gave lasted forever as defense attorney's suddenly discovered new law enforcement/crime scene techniques to question. The Crime Scene and Evidence errors in this case were basic principles (as another comment stated "rules taught in Crime Scene 101") and should have never been made. Sanford Police needs to be made aware that this scene was not properly processed and if my statement here brings about that awareness and more training is offered to its employees- then I have achieved my goal.

All law enforcement personnel on scene made a judgement call that this would not continue forward in the legal system and they were wrong. They must learn from this mistake and make sure it never happens again- all DEATH INVESTIGATION scenes should be processed as if it was a homicide. Once a crime scene is released, it is gone forever. It is better to have more evidence than you need than to need it and not have it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12