Blame JP - Page 3
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Blame JP

Re: Blame JP

You are just plain stupid and mean. Go ahead, drive up there, they will be waiting for you and your boxes.

Quote Originally Posted by OMG
    Saw the former entry and it didn't take much to see who had written it. Girl, keep your head down, times are getting a little rough for people who have to work with you.
    Word is that she is already wearing out her welcome again. Is it me or does she not fit in anywhere? Three offices now... anyone see a pattern?

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    What would be wrong with that? When the Daytona office was 10-08, the agents were the most productive in the state. That office had more surveys, arrests, cases, etc. than offices twice the size. He seems to be a source of concern for slackers and "Good Ole Boys" Which one are you? I don't think you could get him to demote from agent to captain anyway. It's hard to find current supervisors to promote because there is no incentive to put up with all the TCO BS. Money isn't enough to get good people to do that job. You seem young and naïve, based on your post. Let me share a few things with you.

Happiness is the time you spend away from here.
    Satisfaction is the ability to live your dream.
    Pride is knowing you succeeded in both.
    they sure didnot have the most inspections, as gina manning was excused from doing inspections from the Lt. sleaze. wonder what she put up for that?

Quote Originally Posted by OMG
    Saw the former entry and it didn't take much to see who had written it. Girl, keep your head down, times are getting a little rough for people who have to work with you.
    Word is that she is already wearing out her welcome again. Is it me or does she not fit in anywhere? Three offices now... anyone see a pattern?
    The pattern is she works with ****phobs.

What would be wrong with that? When the Daytona office was 10-08, the agents were the most productive in the state. That office had more surveys, arrests, cases, etc. than offices twice the size. He seems to be a source of concern for slackers and I don't think you could get him to demote from agent to captain anyway. It's hard to find current supervisors to promote because there is no incentive to put up with all the TCO BS. Money isn't enough to get good people to do that job. You seem young and naïve, based on your post. Let me share a few things with you.

He's been sucking up and ass kissing for years trying to be promoted to Captain. What's so great about all those stats you quote when most are made during Spring Break as reflected in his cute little pie charts. What does impressive stats (as you define them) have to do with a man's character? Next time someone from Tallahassee is around, watch his behavior and perhaps your observations will reveal a clue. Also, your cute little poem at the end of your post is something a ***** would embrace. How's that for "young and naive"?

What would be wrong with that? When the Daytona office was 10-08, the agents were the most productive in the state. That office had more surveys, arrests, cases, etc. than offices twice the size. He seems to be a source of concern for slackers and "Good Ole Boys" Which one are you? I don't think you could get him to demote from agent to captain anyway. It's hard to find current supervisors to promote because there is no incentive to put up with all the TCO BS. Money isn't enough to get good people to do that job. You seem young and naïve, based on your post. Let me share a few things with you.

I feel secure in saying that I probably know a lot more about szeebozo than you do. I'll leave it at that.
    You can change that slacker mentality with a little hard work. You are the master of your own fate.

Get back to me when you can (honestly) say that you were responsible for the issuance of 3- EO's (for you that would be Emergency Orders) . FYI, that's an emergency order of suspension of license based upon serious violations of law which endangers the public and necessitates an immediate response of intervention. Since the political bureaucracy of leadership of ABT is more concerned with matters of lesser importance, EO's are a thing of the past. Stick around until you have as much experience as me and perhaps (perhaps) they'll return. In the meantime, blow it out your narcissistic and condensing ass. :devil:

I feel secure in saying that I probably know a lot more about szeebozo than you do. I'll leave it at that.
    You can change that slacker mentality with a little hard work. You are the master of your own fate.

Get back to me when you can (honestly) say that you were responsible for the issuance of 3- EO's (for you that would be Emergency Orders) . FYI, that's an emergency order of suspension of license based upon serious violations of law which endangers the public and necessitates an immediate response of intervention. Since the political bureaucracy of leadership of ABT is more concerned with matters of lesser importance, EO's are a thing of the past. Stick around until you have as much experience as me and perhaps (perhaps) they'll return. In the meantime, blow it out your narcissistic and condensing ass. :devil:
    You really are delusional. If you actually think that an EO is the pinnacle of your beverage career I am unable to help you. You are too far gone. You really want to know why there aren't more EO's??? They aren't worth the work involved. I did an EO once. Didn't like the taste it left in my mouth when the agency let them dirtbags transfer the license to another dirtbag. Two hundred hours of my life. Gone. I will stick to contact lenses without a prescription. Now there is a crime!

You'd be a lot easier to listen to if your mindset was to do your job and not worry about the disposition of your work product. A similar case years ago wherein openness of drug deals (cocaine being snorted on the bar near the register) sales of varying controlled substances by both corporate officer(s) and many employees actually involved in the violations, so many felony charges that I can't be exact in the numbers, along with a solid administrative case and the end results? Administratively JH accepted a civil penalty of $18,000.00 and allowed the person(s) of corporate status to diverse their interest in ownership. Did I applaud that disposition..........no, but you move on and do what you're being paid to do. Does any of this sound like I am "young, inexperienced and naive"? You're too quick with your sling and arrows and I'm beginning to think you're probably that "Peace out" dufus but I'll reserve certification of that awaiting more clarification of identity. You should know by now that quota licenses are rarely (if ever) revoked. In the eyes of upper management, it's better to keep the state's source of revenue intact and revocation of a quota license would only be a temporary matter because it would be replaced statutorily via the county population census. I await your next insult or feeble attempt thereof.

Thanks Fred. Things have changed since you left. We aren't concerned with such silliness now. We have counterfeit CD and sunglasses to worry about now. That and ABTSTAT rule today. Your era was fun though.

From Tallahassee.com written by Jeff Burlew:

A captain for the state Division of Alcoholic Beverages and Tobacco has been fired for repeatedly making racially and sexually charged comments to subordinates and other workers at the Orlando field office he helped manage.

Capt. Rodney Tilley was terminated Monday after the Florida Department of Business and Professional Regulation's Office of Inspector General sustained allegations he “created a hostile work environment for the Orlando office, in addition to an identifiable pattern of harassment and discrimination based on race and sex.”

The OIG, in a June 24 report, also says employees were afraid to speak up during an initial inquiry out of fear of retaliation by both Tilley and higher-ups. And it concluded that DBPR Deputy Secretary Michael Walker made "inappropriate and unprofessional" comments during a staff meeting in Orlando.

Investigators found that Tilley used state and national crime databases to run checks on customers for noncriminal matters and released confidential information to people outside the agency, according to the report.

During the staff meeting in Orlando with Walker, an agent complained that an ABT secretary had been threatened with termination for reporting Tilley’s misuse of the databases to the Florida Department of Law Enforcement.

An ABT agent told investigators that Walker, responding to the threat, told a group of employees that, “If you're given an illegal, unethical (or) immoral order, you got two choices: follow it or find another job,” the OIG report says. Five former and current ABT employees at the meeting backed up the agent’s account.

“Deputy Secretary Walker's statement during the group discussion was unanimously perceived by all six witnesses as a command to follow supervisors' orders regardless of legality or ethics,” the OIG said in its 36-page report. “The statement, which was made in the presence of agents and supervisors, appeared to have created a chilling effect where future complaints were suppressed by fear of employment security.”

When asked about the findings, DBPR Secretary Ken Lawson issued a statement Monday saying, “We take these allegations very seriously. We will not tolerate improper behavior in the workplace. The investigation is currently under review for action.”

The OIG’s findings against Tilley include the following:

- He repeatedly called an ABT agent “special Asian” and suggested an African-American employee would get a promotion to major because of her race.

- He referred to one ABT agent as “a looker” and a “hot blond” and said a decision made by one ABT employee was caused by her menstrual cycle.

- He openly criticized ABT lieutenants in Orlando to staff and at one point said he was taking time off before he shot someone.

The investigation began after DBPR received an anonymous complaint in December about Tilley, who began working as a law-enforcement captain for ABT in May 2010. The OIG forwarded the complaint to DBPR’s human-relations office, which in January conducted a random survey of ABT employees in the Orlando office.

The survey found “no clear evidence that sexual harassment or inappropriate behavior currently exists in Orlando, and therefore no action was warranted or taken,” the OIG report says. “Employees that overheard/witnessed racial or sexual comments in the past acknowledged that management had satisfactorily addressed their concerns.”

But in February, another anonymous complaint surfaced, followed by an official complaint in March filed by an ABT inspector alleging Tilley was making sexual remarks.
    Can anyone imagine being in the Orlando office today and what it would be like. I bet it's radio active. I don't even want to visit there for a least 6-months

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast