Blame JP - Page 2
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Blame JP

Re: Blame JP

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Please people! Let TCO gather their wounded and clear the crime scene before you start on the others. Maybe the survivors will learn something here. I would also ask you show some appreciation for the fortitude of the IG Office and Secretary Lawson because they had the courage to face the truth. If I was the Director, I would use this opportunity to get the house in order. Bringing in an outsider is not the answer now.

Peace Out
    Peace Out, every once in a while you come out with something that makes sense. Would you mind if I took a little credit for that? Knowing that I'm out here has to have sharpened your observational skills and ability of wishful prediction. My position of anonymity and responsive publication surely has had an influence on that wouldn't you agree?

Your favorite nemesis

Quote Originally Posted by Mickey Mouse
    O M G !!! YOU CAN'T MAKE THIS STUFF UP!!!!
    Question of the day:

Was this a hostile work environment or a combat zone? Could be some IED's out in the parking lot. In reading the report, it seems as though szeebozo actually stood up for something that was right ie the remarks about either doing something you're instructed to do (even if unlawful) or getting another job. Maybe he sensed the outcome of all this and saw the opportunity to become a Captain? I can assure you that it wasn't because he suddenly grew a pair of balls.

IG Investigation

Someone needs to tell the crackerjack IG director of investigations that HIDTA is the acronym for High Intensity Drug Trafficking Area--see footnotes in investigative report. If he got that wrong, something so easily Googled, there's no telling what else was wrong in that report. I am not saying the conclusions were wrong, but the report seemed like it was a little disorganized compared to other internal investigative reports I have read.

Re: IG Investigation

Quote Originally Posted by Vet Cop
    Someone needs to tell the crackerjack IG director of investigations that HIDTA is the acronym for High Intensity Drug Trafficking Area--see footnotes in investigative report. If he got that wrong, something so easily Googled, there's no telling what else was wrong in that report. I am not saying the conclusions were wrong, but the report seemed like it was a little disorganized compared to other internal investigative reports I have read.

It looks to me like a five year old wrote the IG report. It will surely help the Orlando fat man win his job back. I love the part where he calls Sleezbo an idiot and it offends other people.

It would appear that the Orlando office has just completed some of its best work. This one seemed to take some time but they finally got a fool that obviously let his guard down. My motto is trust no one not even yourself. I would love to have been a fly on the wall listening to these so called LEO'S tell their stories to the IG. There must not have been a dry eye in the house. The Orlando Captain needed to be fired for being a fool, the Orlando office should be closed without further delay and the Management idiots that believed all that crap should have their heads examined. If a captain, major, chief director, etc ever told me something that actually offended me I dont care who they are I would tell them right then and there where to go. After reading the report my BS detector seems to be on high alert.

They could write that report with a crayon and it would still be a piece of art as far as I'm concerned. The real question now is will they finish what has to be done? Will they make the wrongs right? Stand by for news.........

They could write that report with a crayon and it would still be a piece of art as far as I'm concerned. The real question now is will they finish what has to be done? Will they make the wrongs right? Stand by for news.........
    And in your view...........what would that be? Promote szeebozo to Captain?

What would be wrong with that? When the Daytona office was 10-08, the agents were the most productive in the state. That office had more surveys, arrests, cases, etc. than offices twice the size. He seems to be a source of concern for slackers and "Good Ole Boys" Which one are you? I don't think you could get him to demote from agent to captain anyway. It's hard to find current supervisors to promote because there is no incentive to put up with all the TCO BS. Money isn't enough to get good people to do that job. You seem young and naïve, based on your post. Let me share a few things with you.

Happiness is the time you spend away from here.
    Satisfaction is the ability to live your dream.
    Pride is knowing you succeeded in both.

What would be wrong with that? When the Daytona office was 10-08, the agents were the most productive in the state. That office had more surveys, arrests, cases, etc. than offices twice the size. He seems to be a source of concern for slackers and "Good Ole Boys" Which one are you? I don't think you could get him to demote from agent to captain anyway. It's hard to find current supervisors to promote because there is no incentive to put up with all the TCO BS. Money isn't enough to get good people to do that job. You seem young and naïve, based on your post. Let me share a few things with you.

I feel secure in saying that I probably know a lot more about szeebozo than you do. I'll leave it at that.

I feel secure in saying that I probably know a lot more about szeebozo than you do. I'll leave it at that.
    You can change that slacker mentality with a little hard work. You are the master of your own fate.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast