Blame JP - Page 6
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Blame JP

Re: Blame JP

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    This agency is truly a joke. 25 odd witnesses , and only the testimony of a select few is usedwithout any supporting documentation brings down another career. I hope this band of liars can sleep at night. This IG is a joke. SB is one of the greatest fiction writers of our time. I sense the impending doom of this agency. I hope the band of misfits enjoys a temporary win and will accept whats coming to them.
    Did you ever stop think that maybe some of this was yours and RT's fault ? He should have never been hired in the first place... we all know it was a political favor for JP. Maybe you should blame them because you sure aren't taking any responsibility yourself! Find it a bit odd you were not well received in 2 offices and I would imagine not going too well for you in the 3rd? See a pattern anyone? These are called clues!

Reading the responses on this board at least gives me a good laugh. To hear people brag about having the most surveys and other meaningless stats as though these are THE pinnacle of law enforement, is just a laughable. At what point do you cry babies stop whinning about what everyone else does or says and actually put on your big boy pants and do some real fricking work? Just pull the cases for Orlando or Daytona when it was under the command of the great and wonderful Sleazbo (who could double for a sweaty pitted Frank Stallon). There are NO real cases or police work put together, investigated or even thought of by this illustrious crew of tards. Just read "Just a Joke" every week and you can sense the BS these people call police work,... "we had a meeting about a meeting for a possible investigation...whew we worked hard this week." Its simply astounding to see how many "administrative charges are pending" cases are sent in as items these idiots are proud of! Truth of the matter, this is the Island of Misfit Toys, whenever someone actually has some exeperience and wants to make this place into a real law enforcement agency, they are under mined by a crew of ABT lifers who would piss themselves if they actually had to deal with a life or death situation. Yet what these delusional liars always talk about is how great ABT used to be and how cases used to be so much better and bigger.... i cry bullshit! i have gone back and read old cases this place has been on lazy autopilot for some time with the same jerks enjoying a free ride. When you look at the actual work product put out by this place, there is NO reason under the sun for anyone to carry a badge or gun...and you have done it to yourselves. :evil:

Exclamation Re: Blame JP

Go have intercourse with yourself.

Reading the responses on this board at least gives me a good laugh. To hear people brag about having the most surveys and other meaningless stats as though these are THE pinnacle of law enforement, is just a laughable. At what point do you cry babies stop whinning about what everyone else does or says and actually put on your big boy pants and do some real fricking work? Just pull the cases for Orlando or Daytona when it was under the command of the great and wonderful Sleazbo (who could double for a sweaty pitted Frank Stallon). There are NO real cases or police work put together, investigated or even thought of by this illustrious crew of tards. Just read "Just a Joke" every week and you can sense the BS these people call police work,... "we had a meeting about a meeting for a possible investigation...whew we worked hard this week." Its simply astounding to see how many "administrative charges are pending" cases are sent in as items these idiots are proud of! Truth of the matter, this is the Island of Misfit Toys, whenever someone actually has some exeperience and wants to make this place into a real law enforcement agency, they are under mined by a crew of ABT lifers who would piss themselves if they actually had to deal with a life or death situation. Yet what these delusional liars always talk about is how great ABT used to be and how cases used to be so much better and bigger.... i cry bullshit! i have gone back and read old cases this place has been on lazy autopilot for some time with the same jerks enjoying a free ride. When you look at the actual work product put out by this place, there is NO reason under the sun for anyone to carry a badge or gun...and you have done it to yourselves. :evil:
    If this is the land of misfit toys then I would say your the Jack off in the box. Also I have been a Deputy, and have dealt with life and death situations. Yeah some lived and some died. Don't lump all of us together. If your not happy, your the only one that can change that. Simple as that.

I have forgotten more about law enforcement than most of you will ever know. I found a job where I can get high hazard retirement, a decent wage, work hours of my choosing and work at a pace I find rewarding. ABT isn't for everyone, but it is for me. I drove by a deputy today directing traffic in the rain. I stopped at the store down the street and bought a Gatorade and drove back to give it to him. I appreciate all the men and women on the frontline. I have been there myself. But now I am perfectly happy being a couple rows back. I'm no slacker. I don't have to belittle others to feel good about myself. If you don't understand that "it's all police work" then you are really in the wrong job.

I have forgotten more about law enforcement than most of you will ever know. I found a job where I can get high hazard retirement, a decent wage, work hours of my choosing and work at a pace I find rewarding. ABT isn't for everyone, but it is for me. I drove by a deputy today directing traffic in the rain. I stopped at the store down the street and bought a Gatorade and drove back to give it to him. I appreciate all the men and women on the frontline. I have been there myself. But now I am perfectly happy being a couple rows back. I'm no slacker. I don't have to belittle others to feel good about myself. If you don't understand that "it's all police work" then you are really in the wrong job.
    You are a "cop". I'd do the same so kudos to you.

The job is not what it used to be and it never will be again. I hope if when you see me you do the same (I know you would). Thanks.

I agree with this. I too directed many intersections handled many domestics ran call to call. on afternoon shift you tried to go 10-40 only to catch up on paper let alone eat drive-thru food. I did my 20 years and found this gig. I am as busy as I want to be and make good cases, felony or misdemeanor, possession or sale to, i don't care where you are take care of yourself and leave everything else and everybody to their own devices.

As a deputy most of my arrest were misdemeanor roadside arrest. Not everyday did I make felony arrest. I have made more felony arrest with ABT than working the road. Oh yeah and I never wrote search warrants working the road either. That is why our job title is not officer or trooper it is investigator. If you don't like change you job title. If you think that your coworkers are slackers then set the example. I have never been told not to make an arrest or case. Sometimes it appears that management doesn't want us to but at the end of the day they have never directly told me not to and I make the cases.

Boo Hoo, you retired tucks need to call it quits. Go live out the goodold days at the home. Because your I do what I want interferes with us agents who want to really work. Your sun downer syndrome makes it hard for you to work past sun down but bars are open late. Goodnight Grandpa let the young ones do their jobs.

If you never made it off road patrol in 20 years of service I hope that was by choice. If you didn't write a search warrant or kick in doors or branch out in any way from 10 08, 10 40, 10 07, yea this place does probably seem like MI6 to you.

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast